boatnut    230

Have you ever got them to fail on land your self or just on the water??

Edited by boatnut

Lak3surf3r    714

Have you ever got them to fail on land your self or just on the water??

I only use my boat on the water :laughing: Once they fail they stay failed until they are replaced on mine. If I manually pull them to unlist and load the boat up it still doesnt work once its on the trailer.

• Like 1

Lak3surf3r    714

But when you took it in, they worked like a charm??

They drained once after a bunch of manual open and closes at the dealer, they replaced the PDM that controls it and then the other side wouldnt drain. In my case id say the PDM/wiring is just as much of a problem as the actual valves are. They are equal in the replacement ratio on mine now. I have never not had a fault on my boat but you could ovverride it before with the old valves by hitting ok, then hitting fill again and it would. now it actually faults and never works again electronically, only manually.

Edited by nasmith342

DarksideR    1,679

Damn... sounds like your boats cursed for faulty valves! That does suck.

• Like 1

h20king    794

This has been a non stop issue in a matter of convenience since ive owned the boat but luckily ive never been stranded on the water ever.

I would make them take the boat back under the lemon law. My buddie had one of the first 244`s with ram fill. He had so many problems Centurion swapped out his boat for an enzo without ram fill .The new boat they swapped with had more than it's share of problems as well so he traded it in on a supreme. Sad centurion is having so much trouble with there flagship line of boats. Point is centurion has not got the ram fill system all worked out yet. Edited by h20king
  • Like 1

boatnut    230

Sometimes being the first out, with a new product may not always be the best :(

But I also understand the pressure the pressure the manufacturers are under as well, like Malibu has this, nautique has that, and my wife Hates how long it takes to switch sides and filling and unfilling bags, we just make the best of it, for a snack break, beer break, and just make the music really loud B)

Edited by boatnut
  • Like 1

Lak3surf3r    714

I would make them take the boat back under the lemon law. My buddie had one of the first 244`s with ram fill. He had so many problems Centurion swapped out his boat for an enzo without ram fill .The new boat they swapped with had more than it's share of problems as well so he traded it in on a supreme. Sad centurion is having so much trouble with there flagship line of boats. Point is centurion has not got the ram fill system all worked out yet.

My dealer takes really good care of me and even gives me loaner boats if needed (and while waiting for boats that I ordered to come in) and always makes sure we are on the water for practice between comps. if it stopped me from surfing then I would go that route. All boats are going to have some issues and this is far better than my V226 issue that kept me from surfing on multiple occasions. They took that one back after replacing all sorts of parts. They are going to replace the valves this week and they are taking it on trade anyways lol

• Like 2

SurfsUPWS    52

My dealer takes really good care of me and even gives me loaner boats if needed (and while waiting for boats that I ordered to come in) and always makes sure we are on the water for practice between comps. if it stopped me from surfing then I would go that route. All boats are going to have some issues and this is far better than my V226 issue that kept me from surfing on multiple occasions. They took that one back after replacing all sorts of parts. They are going to replace the valves this week and they are taking it on trade anyways lol

Can't beat a great dealer relationship!!!

• Like 1

IROCNParts    108

Ya for us BC Locals Extreme Boat Sport is great! Really enjoy dealing with them!

• Like 2

DarksideR    1,679

Ya for us BC Locals Extreme Boat Sport is great! Really enjoy dealing with them!

Yep. Best in the land!

Lak3surf3r    714

Centurion offered up some new solution to try out on my boat that my dealer will be doing tomorrow. Ill keep you posted on what it is and if it works since my port drain ram is currently manual operation only and they arent swapping it out tomorrow unless this "fix" does not work.

DarksideR    1,679

Centurion offered up some new solution to try out on my boat that my dealer will be doing tomorrow. Ill keep you posted on what it is and if it works since my port drain ram is currently manual operation only and they arent swapping it out tomorrow unless this "fix" does not work.

Mini Mexicans that were cross bred with the Fraggles that'll manually open and close the valves when given small electric shocks! Obama finally got something right !

Now I'm wondering how many of you are old enough to know what Fraggles are. And how many of you think I'm a racist. LOL

• Like 6

chadr    328

Mini Mexicans that were cross bred with the Fraggles that'll manually open and close the valves when given small electric shocks! Obama finally got something right !

Now I'm wondering how many of you are old enough to know what Fraggles are. And how many of you think I'm a racist. LOL

It's ok Dark! I'm racist too! I hate everyone equally!!!
  • Like 1

chadr    328

God I hate fraggles!

Yep! I hate them too!

• Like 1

Stretch    409

God I hate fraggles!

Yep! I hate them too!

Your hatred consistency pleases me
  • Like 1

DarksideR    1,679

LMAO!