Sign in to follow this  
RhuntIII

Ladies First ATX WakeSurf Open & The sacked out FS44

SurfsUPWS    52

Great looking regular wave and would hope so with Ashley dialing in her wave. But it looks like they didn't spend much time on the goofy wave for the other rider. Ashley Kidd is an amazing rider. I had her do a clinic with my daughter in our boat last year and when we were done I got to watch her shred our wave. I have the go pro footage somewhere but I wasn't allowed to publish it as she was behind a my Tige and she had just switched to Centurion for Sponsorship.

Getting to a wakesurf comp is one of the best experiences in this sport. That and sharing it with others. We love what we do and can't wait for the season to begin. I heard they were spraying my hull on Monday. Flying out to Fineline next Tuesday to scope our boat and take a tour of the factory.

DarksideR    1,679

Amazing riding but DAMN... I'd hardly call that a wave on the starboard side! Just pitiful. I'd guess there was an issue with the ballast system.

Lak3surf3r    714

Yea something must have been wrong because my FS44 wave looks the same on the port side and looks even better on the starboard side!

Edited by nasmith342
  • Like 1

DrNate    426

Dang! Ladies' shreddin'