2 knobs in between the double up tower legs, L handle bolts connect the front legs to the tower.

Then give the front legs a good smack upwards

Top    0

Thanks but I meant the Bimme (sp) top???? I'm confused???? I put it up (tight fit) but can't figure out how it stores while on the boat (I feel stupid) any help would be great! (pics???) Does it store in the forward position with only the sides clipped in? If it does, what supports it from flying up on the highway?

Thanks agin for any help you can provide!

Edited by Top

Under those sleeves on the front arms should be the clips to attach the bimini to,

Edited by Spur Valley Surfer

Top    0
Under those sleeves on the front arms should be the slips to attach the bimini to,

I don't understand??? I wear a helmet at times, so please explain real slow to me. LOL!

tgaugh    2

Slide the cheap fabric on the front legs of the tower down, they are covering the mount points. You will find two more on the back side of the tower to mount it to. You need to totally remove the Bimini, re-wrap it, then re-attach it to the other mounts on the legs.

Don't feel stupid, I thought my speedo adjuster was a broken dash dimmer... :whistle:

GOBIG    4

I'm not sure about your Falcon but my Eclipse will not fit in a 7' garage door even with the tower folded down.

wildwilly    0

Nice looking boat i like the green and black

Welcome to site

I worked for bluewater from 90 to 94 almost had a hand in your last boat

Perfect time of the year to buy a new boat

ladderrat    0

love that green!!! welcome! and you will definitely want a power trim tab! my 2 cents- when you install a power tab, mount the ram/piston about 1/2" above where it says to on the install guide, this will make a huge difference when surfing and wakeboarding........helps clean the wake edge up.......

as far as garage-ing the boat, i put the rear section down and lay the front bars on towels over the windshield until i get it in, then i have rope hangun from the cieling that holds the tower off the sunpad.....if you cannot back it in that way due to height problems, fold the front tower legs forward over the bow.....

bimini top should be mounted on the lower front leg brackets and flipped up and backwards and strapped there, then move the feet to the back legs, etc, as normal when you put it up for use.....

anyway, get out on that boat and post some pics!!!

Top    0

I've added a pic wanting to know what the lower holes are for on the tower??

bhbpci.jpg

Ladderrat,

Nice looking boat!!! Do you happen to have a pic of your top folded up and put away on your tower that you can share with a newbie? It would be very helpful. Does your boat fit under a 7' garage door opening???? Enquiring minds want to know!!!

Thanks for the great welcome people!!!

bdr07    0

Nice boat!!!!and welcome.......I remember the feeling when we got our boat home, after the 25th time you have snuck away from family to sneak a peak at your new pride and joy tonight just remember

In time you will have everything figured out :cheers::Rockon:

:whistle:

I've added a pic wanting to know what the lower holes are for on the tower??

bhbpci.jpg

Ladderrat,

Nice looking boat!!! Do you happen to have a pic of your top folded up and put away on your tower that you can share with a newbie? It would be very helpful. Does your boat fit under a 7' garage door opening???? Enquiring minds want to know!!!

Thanks for the great welcome people!!!

This is where you clip the bimini in... see attached... I'm gonna get in trouble for posting an un-authorized photo I'm sure...

post-269-1243570279_thumb.jpg

Hey Top...

Another thing I noticed, you don't have the guide post covers to go over the black pvc pipe covering the steel bars - We didn't have them either...

Trailer Guide Pads @ Centurionboats.com

I have a few good scuff marks from the PVC from "learning how to trailer an inboard", they were a great investment for all of $46

Edited by Spur Valley Surfer

Top    0

Thanks for the heads up, I do have the pads though, just didn't have them on the trailer when I took the pic.

When you clip the bottom of the top in the storage position, what holds the top of the top to the tower? What keeps the top from falling the other way when you hit your brakes while towing?

This is a great site and I appreciate all the help I have received so far, THANKS!

There should be a strap on the boot that lines up with the front tower legs. You wrap it around the leg and snap back into the boot. It holds it in place.

By the way great looking boat.

Also on the same site as the guide pads there is a bunch of neat Sportswear and other stuff to show off your Centurion Pride. Call 252-587-0405 ext 2 and talk to Beth Clark. She will get you set up.

Have a great first weekend.

Top    0

Perfect! I understand now (I'm still a little slow). We are looking forward to get it out on the water! When the boat was transported they put the top inside the boat, the top made some black greasy marks in the interior so I need to find the right product to get those marks off. Any suggestions out there?

Bigcatpt    408
Perfect! I understand now (I'm still a little slow). We are looking forward to get it out on the water! When the boat was transported they put the top inside the boat, the top made some black greasy marks in the interior so I need to find the right product to get those marks off. Any suggestions out there?

Black marks on the carpet or seats??? Someone was saying they used magic eraser on the seats and it worked good. There are lots of good vinyl cleaning sprays available. Nothing beats a little cleaning spray and some elbow grease. Let us know how it goes!

Top    0

Simple Green sure was my friend! Elbow grease and Simple Green..... Followed up by some 303 protectant :(

ladderrat    0

spur's pics are dead on..... if you leave the bimini legs back in the rear posts when trailering, the wind,tree's and anything else that touches them will bend them!!!! not sure why, just seems to happen....... love the babes and exsquisite stuff, also saw an article that someone used lysol mildew remover when nothin else worked.... just make sure to add protectant after to neutralize any acidic or basic effect- this as a last resort that is!

i had the boats garage opening built @ 8'

lets see some pics of that boat!!!

just got back from the lake - put the cover on just as the hail hit us!

pics and video to come...on another post....

wahi wahi

post-96-1243732860_thumb.jpg

post-96-1243732882_thumb.jpg

post-96-1243732942_thumb.jpg

Edited by ladderrat

Top    0

Here are some pics.... yep, looks like everyone's else Falcon V but there is a difference....... IT'S MINE! :(

24ngqp4.jpg

11v7gjq.jpg

2mwhs14.jpg

All put away......

2ezr3p4.jpg