Top    0

I thought I would say, "Hello" to everyone and tell my short story how I got here. We bought a new (back in 1997) Bluewater Montee Carlo, and used the heck out of the boat. Problem was; I always wanted a "real" ski boat. We sold our Bluewater back in 2003 and missed it alot. We just finished moving to an area where there are tons of lakes so the search began! We looked at Mastercraft (way too much coin for me) and other boats, that is when we decided on a Ski Centurion! Problem was, we couldn't find what we wanted or the colors we wanted them in..... The search continues. After spending many nights and hours on line we found what we were looking for and with the options we wanted! Well, to make the story short, this is what we ended up with:

2008 (carry over) Ski Centurion Falcon V

330 HP motor

Green and Black with silver flake

Perfect pass

Depth / water temp gage

heater

This is the first pic when it was delivered to my house (900 miles later) we're looking forward to take it out for the first time!

maxj6f.jpg

jp8oc3.jpg

1496u5k.jpg

Top    0

I'm working on it!!! I swear I am!!! :thumbup:

tgaugh    2

Do you need help unwrapping?

GET TO THE LAKE!

Congrats and welcome to the family!

Welcome... You will love your new Centurion!

Did I mention how much I love California? Wasn't there a song about beach front property in Arizona.

elc    2

congrats... let see a pic of it unwrapped!

Top    0

You guys are going to laugh...... I just got the boat delivered a couple of hours ago..... My wife won't be back in town until late tonight.... I promised not to un-wrap it until she is there..... Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, that means I won't be able to un-wrap it until Friday after work!!! This is killing me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbup:

Top    0

Here is a pic when it was sitting at the dealership..... Best I can do for now..... Sorry

10f6vjb.jpg

Carter13    69

Congratulations.

Joe B    17

Good looking boat (the one at the dealer).

If you are a skiier, the wake really flattens out above 30. If you don't already have one, an Auto-wakeplate is something you should check into. But since it has the upgraded 330 motor, I bet it has it.

Have fun

Just out of curiosity. I see you said you had the boat delivered 900 miles. What part of the country do you live in?

By the way you will really love the boat. The Falcon V is a great crossover boat. Lots of owners here on the Crew site.

Have fun tomorrow unwrapping your early Xmas present.

elc    2

You should just take tomorrow off work and go to the lake. I definitely would not be able to wait.

Top    0

I live in Washington and I got the boat out of California......

It does not have a wake plate, maybe I should check into one. As for a skier or a wakeboarder, I am neither (sad, huh?) I liked to tube and knee board when I had my Bluewater but want to learn to wakeboard. The reason for an inboard is because I have four kids that want to do all these water sports (kids are 21, 19, 18 and 14). I thought a cross over boat was a perfect match for us!

Quick question: How difficult is it to lower the tower? Will this boat with the tower lowered fit into a garage door that is 7' tall? Dealer said it was easy to fold down and it should fit but I would like to know from someone who "really" knows. What do you peeps suggest for racks that won't break the bank? I've been looking on ebay at the quick release ones, those are the ones I like so far.

Thanks!

Top - Looks like in the last pic, from the boat yard, there is a wake plate. Albeit a manual one, there is one on the boat.

Racks are plentiful for that tower. You should have no problem.

T

Top    0

It does have the wake plate that isn't automatic but the dealer said that I will more then likely never adjust it????? Hummmmmm, something to screw with! lol

Wavesport    0

Welcome to the site, the boat looks sick! Black and green is a great combo!

Enjoy!

Top    0

I just took the wrap off (Ii's my kids fault and this site) pics to follow soon!

Edited by Top

Top    0

Okay, call me stupid...... How do you put the top down? I got it up but don't know how to store it??????