super1990    18

You have the same Bimini as me. Can you give me the measurements you used. I would like to get this done. Did you put some kind of elastic at the opening ?

phillewis    39

Yes! These look awesome. I love the idea of putting the boards up above, but didn't like the idea of them just roasting in the sun all day... we got some serious UV here in CO... under the bimini would be sweet too, but I'm 6'2" and don't want to give up the head room... this looks to be a great solution!

• Like 1

Troy    234
What are those things in the racks on the wall? How weird, they are boats attached to a board??

Not sure what you are referring to? I have plywood attached to the wall of the shop and then racks screwed into the plywood to hold the wake boards, knee board and ski's.

Troy    234
You have the same Bimini as me. Can you give me the measurements you used. I would like to get this done. Did you put some kind of elastic at the opening ?

I can take some measurements. I just took the Bimini to the canvas shop and they put on the pockets. They said they install pockets all the time. And showed me some examples when I got there of a couple Bimini's that were ready for pickup. Yes there is an elastic cord at the opening and a strap. I'll try to remember to take some pictures next time I'm out in the shop.

stoked    1,039
Not sure what you are referring to? I have plywood attached to the wall of the shop and then racks screwed into the plywood to hold the wake boards, knee board and ski's.

Auto correct... I meant to say "boots"

Bongo Fury    640

Second winter mod done. Had surf board pockets sewn into my Bimini. The surf boards are in the pockets in the pictures. ffb6282fa87de89a68259262f3a1d10c.jpgc63f7ae77ae499f418ab8d2f15c14caa.jpg Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking good Troy!!!! So envious of your shop!!!

• Like 2

stoked    1,039

Last one in time for a long surf weekend next weekend, this honestly should have been the first one with the amount we trailer

989e004b79b6ed9991d3d994b0dd846e.jpg

• Like 2

MobEnzo    51
Last one in time for a long surf weekend next weekend, this honestly should have been the first one with the amount we trailer

Nice stoked! I just did the same and thought the same thing about taking so long to pull the trigger!

5a55d8a97b4600cb5621da40ac736f70.jpg

Bongo Fury    640

Last one in time for a long surf weekend next weekend, this honestly should have been the first one with the amount we trailer 989e004b79b6ed9991d3d994b0dd846e.jpg

What rig are you towing with?

stoked    1,039

Jeep Cherokee with the 5.7 Hemi

CO Surfer    289

That thing got a Hemi?

Edited by CO Surfer

viking    491

Stoked what kind of flaps are those? Those arms look BEEFY.

I have the same Rock Tamers you do MobEnzo and wouldn't tow without them on my Durmax LBZ. I see you also rock the GMC Sierra - LOL

stoked    1,039

I got the Inventive XDs:

http://www.amazon.com/Inventive-9401-XD-Mud-Flap/dp/B006ZM5HY6?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00

I liked the Rock Tamers, but I wanted more adjust-ability in height and width. Sometimes I use my father-in-laws Dodge which has a different stance

MobEnzo    51

I got the Inventive XDs:

http://www.amazon.com/Inventive-9401-XD-Mud-Flap/dp/B006ZM5HY6?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00

I liked the Rock Tamers, but I wanted more adjust-ability in height and width. Sometimes I use my father-in-laws Dodge which has a different stance

Nice! Adjustability is a nice feature. Did they come with that adjustable hitch in the Amazon pic too?

I have the same Rock Tamers you do MobEnzo and wouldn't tow without them on my Durmax LBZ. I see you also rock the GMC Sierra - LOL

I like your taste! :thumbsup: Your Supreme is BA too!

stoked    1,039

They didn't come with that hitch, but the company sells it

Bongo Fury    640

I know you trailer a bunch...how does that rig pull your FS33?

stoked    1,039

I know you trailer a bunch...how does that rig pull your FS33?

Not bad at all! We're also going from sea level to 200ft though...

• Like 1

CO Surfer    289

Just to throw my two cents in on the Chrysler 5.7, I have that engine in my Ram 1500 with the 8 speed transmission and I was towing my 233 at 75-80 MPH (80 was the speed limit) at an elevation over 5,000' for multiple miles with no issues. It's not a diesel but it handles your typical surf boat well.

Troy    234

I forgot to take measurements but here is a pic of were the board slides in. I didn't want to put the board all the way in due to the big fins and it was held in just fine the way it is sitting.

d1316360b4ed431f23a328d49399a5e0.jpg

stoked    1,039
I forgot to take measurements but here is a pic of were the board slides in. I didn't want to put the board all the way in due to the big fins and it was held in just fine the way it is sitting.

Silly question, couldn't you put the nose end in, then the fins wouldn't be an issue? That's how my factory sleeves are.