boatnut    230

Yes, apparently they had some issue, or quite possibly the dealer didn't check the right box.....cant quite remember what the dealer told me

DarksideR    1,679

It actually wasn't offered. When people in the know found out, there was a bit of an uproar and Fineline changed it back to having the tank. The S226 needs the weight up front.

tprice    118

Dark is right, when I first heard the 2015's were not going to have the front hard tank I was thinking that was a bad move on supremes part.

Speaking of, I just got off the lake trying out my buddies new 2015 and what an awesome wave. We had 600 lbs of extra pellet bags so wave was monsterous

• Like 1

DarksideR    1,679

Pics! LOL

zonk    13

my new ride. pick her up Friday

post-6939-0-72105800-1432696073_thumb.jpg

Edited by zonk

DarksideR    1,679

NICE zonk! That's a damn fine looking S226! Congrats!

rockballer    162

Sick boat Zonk... I am also picking up my boat from Tony on Friday. From storage though

DarksideR    1,679

Sick boat Zonk... I am also picking up my boat from Tony on Friday. From storage though

Finally! I keep looking over when I drive by your place to see if you've got it out yet! Your Jeeps all fixed?

rockballer    162

Finally! I keep looking over when I drive by your place to see if you've got it out yet! Your Jeeps all fixed?

Ya finally.... After 6 months. Hoping to grab it on Friday. How's your new boat?

Some nice boats out this year in the lower mainland. Makes me feel poor looking at zonk's new boat. Need to get a meet going in the Okanagan

tprice    118

Nice

DarksideR    1,679

Ya finally.... After 6 months. Hoping to grab it on Friday. How's your new boat?

Some nice boats out this year in the lower mainland. Makes me feel poor looking at zonk's new boat. Need to get a meet going in the Okanagan

New boat is great! Absolutely love it.

IROCNParts    108

Adam and I are in Osoyoos a lot. Would be awesome to have a meet there

• Like 2

rockballer    162

New boat is great! Absolutely love it.

Finally picked up the boat. Was on Pitt last weekend. Solid trip and no issues first time out. Extreme has been a solid reliable shop with zero issues over the past few years. Just wish all the other shops I deal with were as reliable.

Sorry we kind of high jacked the thread.

Edited by rockballer
  • Like 1

boatnut    230
I will be st turtle bay the 4th of July long weekend.

I will be there on the 19th of July

rockballer    162

Lots of seaweed around the boat. Cleaned it off a few times but I could only imagine what the boats going to look like after sitting in it for the past 5 days. Have been going to the dock everyday and cleaning out my bay. Think they think I'm a little crazy..... LOL that's the only complaint.... other than that this place is unreal. Night time boating every night.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

• Like 1