These photos are claimed to be the 2015 S226, looks like we're getting the pontoons on the two2six for 2015, makes me consider keeping our 2014 for those who want the traditional 226 lines, I know the pontoons and triple style pickle fork are not my preference! I dig the new tower and naturally the Wetsounds, plus the availability of four racks! The decal says S21, but was told that was to help keep it a secret at the factory. If you notice the pic in the water the decal is gone?

If the story is true the 2015 S226 is a quite a bit different from the 2014, it looks to be exactly a stretched S21, same pontoons, same deck vent port side, and most importantly same quick fill ballast with PNP bags on top!

12-145-2014819104817_lg.jpg

12-146-2014819104818_lg.jpg

12-147-2014819104818_lg.jpg

12-148-2014819104819_lg.jpg

12-149-2014819104819_lg.jpg

12-150-2014819104829_lg.jpg

http://www.hillsidemotomarine.com/photogallery/w/id/12/Album/2015+Sneak+Peak+Photos/album.asp

h20king    794

Not a fan of the new look .we love our 14 it is a core surf boat without a bunch of stuff that has problems .Don't care for the quick fill it's one of the main reasons we went 226 over the enzo

DarksideR    1,679

THANKS HILLSIDE!!

I like it. Some of the angles look better than others. I like the tower alot! The bimini looks good, wish it had the board sleeves like Centurions now have. Don't like the Surf graphic, especially where it is anyway.

If the goofy wave is epic, this might be it for me! Wonder how the pricing has been affected?

Dreamer    96

What's with the platform being 6" off the water. The FX44 is the same. Does it come with a ladder?

What's with the platform being 6" off the water. The FX44 is the same. Does it come with a ladder?

My FX22 sat out of the water close to that much . . . . . less likely to affect the wave

THANKS HILLSIDE!!

I like it. Some of the angles look better than others. I like the tower alot! The bimini looks good, wish it had the board sleeves like Centurions now have. Don't like the Surf graphic, especially where it is anyway.

If the goofy wave is epic, this might be it for me! Wonder how the pricing has been affected?

You are very welcome, board sleeves in the bimini might be able to be made, depends on how it sits on the tower when opened up. Naturally pricing went up if you equip it the same as a 14' . . they did away with some standards for 2015, stainless windshield, pnp ballast is a 1000+ dollar option, where for 14' was a standard, but now quickfill is an option - kind of confusing I know.

Check with you local dealers and see how they price a 15', or swoop my 14' for $63K :thumbsup:

DarksideR    1,679

Looks like if you swung in the lower rack with boards in it, they'd hit the lower Rev's... not a good thing.

Dreamer, just need to flood the QF's to lower the swim grid. :)

PNP is a $1000!!?? I guess, that's not too bad if you do the math on 2 bags, 4 pumps(maybe 2 reversables), hoses, and everything...

Did you say QF is an OPTION?

I've texted my dealer. :D

duramat    462

Looks like if you swung in the lower rack with boards in it, they'd hit the lower Rev's... not a good thing.

Dreamer, just need to flood the QF's to lower the swim grid. :)

PNP is a $1000!!?? I guess, that's not too bad if you do the math on 2 bags, 4 pumps(maybe 2 reversables), hoses, and everything...

Did you say QF is an OPTION?

I've texted my dealer. :D

LMAO!! Your new nick name is "Trigger"!! I can't wait to see your next ride when you do this! :thumbsup:

I'm liking the new look. I like that front end alot better than the FX front ends.

Carter13    69

I think the tower is definately an improvement over the 14 and I noticed they powder coated the windshield frame.

I'm still not diggin the toomahs. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaTO8_KNcuo.

• Like 1

DarksideR    1,679

Feeling kinda like BigPo to be honest. Can't decide on a boat. If I was regular footed it'd be easy! Lol.

ITS NAUGHT A TOUMAHH!! YEAHYAGHH. :)

I think it'll really come down to how the gelcoat is laid out on whether they look good, bad, or ugly.

Anyone have any info on how much the QF will hold?

duffymahoney    10

One of the pictures says s21 on a sticker. You sure it's not that?

DarksideR    1,679

Very nice!

I've heard something about a snap in rubbery flooring.

Please do take more pics. And what's the ballast setup? Like obviously there's the QF tanks, and then I seen on the earlier posts that there's PNP. Is there a "pro bag" under the seats?

Does the tower fold to same height as the windshield!? VERY important to me!

chadr    328

I am not sure I like that either!!! I already have people complain about getting into mine and it is level with the water when at rest with the ballast empty! We tied a rope to the handle on the back for people to drag themselves in with. Almost wondered about putting a ladder on the platform that sprung up when not needed but then I would have to screw through the fiberglass deck and pad.

Nice NWBS . . . what do you think of the pontoons on the 226? Thoughts on new tower? Is it the same in person as the S21? Looks like it . . .

quick fill = 500 lbs per side

PNP = 700 lbs per side

no pro bag as of yet

Duffy that decal was put on to help hide the boat at the factory.

I like the look of the black windshield, but prefer the ruggedness of the stainless windshield which is now an option. No more Illusion tower :thumbdown: I like the new one though . . . .

DarksideR    1,679

Nice NWBS . . . what do you think of the pontoons on the 226? Thoughts on new tower? Is it the same in person as the S21? Looks like it . . .

quick fill = 500 lbs per side

PNP = 700 lbs per side

no pro bag as of yet

I like the look of the black windshield, but prefer the ruggedness of the stainless windshield which is now an option. No more Illusion tower :thumbdown: I like the new one though . . . .

That's not enough weight... WTH?!

They should at least match what they've got available in the Enzo's.

I like the new tower too. Especially as it looks to fold all the way down under the windshield!

post-848-0-88967300-1408557801_thumb.jpg

I am not sure I like that either!!! I already have people complain about getting into mine and it is level with the water when at rest with the ballast empty! We tied a rope to the handle on the back for people to drag themselves in with. Almost wondered about putting a ladder on the platform that sprung up when not needed but then I would have to screw through the fiberglass deck and pad.

Yeah, I had to rig up my surf handle as a foot hold the other day so a "larger" friend of ours could get back in the boat. I'm not about to go and buy a ladder and screw it into my platform because someone doesn't have the strength to pull themselves 1" out of the water.

Looks like they have the QF full in this pic.

post-848-0-77607100-1408557814_thumb.jpg

These girls are having no problem!

• Like 1

h20king    794

Dark should be plenty of ballast if it still comes with a bow tank

duffymahoney    10

Seems silly to raise the deck instead of just making it smaller. Much better to get in and out.

tprice    118

Dark, last weekend I adjusted the pellet bags a bit and it was amazing how clean the Goofey wave was. The whitewash was thrown to the side as if it had CATS.

Having kids in the boat, I wouldn't get anything else that doesn't have the bow space you get.

I have bags that would probably fit on tip of the quickfill of your new 2015!!!!!!

DarksideR    1,679

Dark should be plenty of ballast if it still comes with a bow tank

Really? Doesn't seem like enough. 1200lbs... What's your estimated weight on your bags?

Seems silly to raise the deck instead of just making it smaller. Much better to get in and out.

I'd have to agree with you there. Seems like they keep changing their minds on it. I remember the original 226's having a lower deck, then they raised it for a year or two, then I believe the 2014's had the smaller Enzo styled surf deck. And now back to a bigger raised one? I seem to remember talk of the lower one actually knocking down some spray. I know that people have complained about the smaller deck, stepping off the edge because they thought it was as wide as the boat, how most are. Maybe there's been injuries?

Dark, last weekend I adjusted the pellet bags a bit and it was amazing how clean the Goofey wave was. The whitewash was thrown to the side as if it had CATS.

Having kids in the boat, I wouldn't get anything else that doesn't have the bow space you get.

I have bags that would probably fit on tip of the quickfill of your new 2015!!!!!!

I'd like to hear about your setup. Obviously with QF, it's gonna be slightly different. Why the hell don't they offer Cats as an option on the Supremes!? It'd be nice.

Nice to see you finally changed your profile pic T! But what is that in the bow? Looks like body bags...?

:)

tprice    118

Yup, body bags with a few pellet bags attached!!

It's my cover

• Like 1