harlobra

2015's and Roswell Speakers

DarksideR    1,679

Towers pretty full with the downfires speakers!

SurferAdam    168

Yeah that's kinda what I was thinking too. I think they'll be in the way of the lights if mounted in the middle. I'd like to stick them on either side of the downfire but towards the back of the boat on the tower. Just seeing if anyone has done a setup like this yet

slappie    3

Todd. It says you live in Frisco Texas. I live in Prosper. I have had my 2003 Avalanche since new. Bought as a demo from Texas Boat Outlet, who then went out of business. Had initial services done at the Slalom Shop but since I bought it from their affiliate/Texas Boat Outlet, they treated me like a second class citizen. Left my brand new boat out in the rain, uncovered, etc.

I have not found a reputable Centurion dealear since and do my own work. That said, I'd love to get some things done that I can't do myself - upholstery, check up of the engine with scan tool, etc.

Whom do you recommend in the area? My boat is practically the only Centurion on Lake Cypress Springs and since you are the VP of Marketing you should be able to point me in the right direction, especially since you live close by.

Thanks very much. I love my Avalanche!

• Like 1

WakeDoc    471

Freedom Power Sports and Marine on Lake Lewisville would be your closest dealer

slappie    3

Thanks Doc. There is a Freedom in McKinney that used to have Centurion boats but they are gone now.

Good to know that the one in Lewisville still has them.

Troy    234

Talk to Shane Humphreys at Freedom in lewisville. 972-420-4000. Awesome guy. He will help you out. I have an 08 Avy. Love it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk