Sign in to follow this  
CrewAdmin

CREW DEAL: Hula Boat Care Products

CrewAdmin    192

gallery_7_355_32358.png

Hula Boat Care specializes in eco conscious, great smelling boat care products that are professional grade formulas and packaged for the boat enthusiast. Hula Boat Care regularly offers one on one advice to boat owners that are looking to address specific issues and get the most out of their time when detailing their boats.

Hula Boat Care is proud to offer all CenturionCrew.Com members this 2014 Crew Deal.

Order $40 or more and get 50% off of domestic UPS Ground Shipping by using Code: HBC50

To get in on this Crew Deal please visit the Hula Boat Care website at www.hulaboatcare.com and enter the code when checking out.

Please post any questions about Hula Boat Care products here on the forum and they will answer them as quickly as possible. For more information on Hula Boat Care products and how they can help you with the maintainance of your boat see the following videos.

3 Step Gel Coat Restoration
Restoring lost luster to your boat's gel coat is as easy as 1-2-3 with Hula Boat Care Products. Learn how by using a simple step-by-step process. This easy to follow instructional video includes matching Hula Boat Care Products with the appropriate buffing pad as we restore this Malibu boat. Learn how to restore your gel coat and get back on the water with eco friendly products that are designed to perform.

Step 1 - oxidation and defect removal with Riptide Liquid Compound
Step 2 - restore gloss and wax with Hang Ten Cleaner Wax
Step 3 - preserve and protect with Big Kahuna Polymer Sealant

Wipe Out Vinyl Cleaner - Boat Interior and Vinyl Cleaning

Wipe Out Vinyl Cleaner is designed to for cleaning vinyl seats without that greasy feel. Both a vinyl cleaner and conditioner, Wipe Out Vinyl Cleaner is a eco conscious 2 in 1 product that effectively cleans your seats from most sun tan lotions, spills, and grime. The conditioners then leave your boat's vinyl seats rejuvenated, soft, and protected from UV rays.

CrewAdmin    192

Gnarly Water Spot Remover - Boat Hull Maintenance

Gnarly Water Spot Remover utilizes fruit acids to effectively break up and dissolve lime, mineral deposits and similar contaminants that have dried and bonded to the surfaces of your boat without stripping the wax on the surface. Gnarly Water Spot Remover's spray on and wipe off formula means glass, gel coat, chrome, plastics and paint are cleaned quickly while unique polymers add protection to your boat.

Restoring & Maintaining Gel Coat

Hula Boat Care: Boat Gel Coat Restoration and Polishing starting with Riptide Liquid Compound and a high speed or dual action polisher to remove heavy oxidation. Then follow with Hang Ten Cleaner Wax with a dual action polisher to remove swirls, minor defects and bring out luster. Protect the gel coat with Big Kahuna Polymer Sealant applied with a dual action polisher or by hand. Maintain your boat's gel coat with Gnarly Spot Remover and Surf Away Spray Detailer.

truekaotik    458

So the crew deal is 50% off shipping only?

• Like 1

Correct the Crew Deal is 50% off of shipping charges with purchases of $40 or more.

With your order you will get some swag like koozies and tote bags as well.

Tleeah    33

I absolutely love the Hula boatcare products and know John (the owner) personally. The polymer sealant provides awesome protection and shine. It is a synthetic sealant that lasts much longer than waxes. If you store your boat in a marina with spiders and bug issues, wipe the boat off with gnarly spot remover and the bugs stay off. My guess is that it contains fruit acids that spiders may not like. Who knows but it works. The spray detail is great for keeping up the shine. Lastly, I love the vinyl cleaner/conditioner. It keeps your vinyl in great shape. John always sends me goodies with every order. He also provides most every item in the gallon size if you use alot of the products.

rawinnin    73

With your order you will get some swag like koozies and tote bags as well.

May want to have Crew Admin highlight this in the post.

• Like 1

Tleeah    33

Also, if you have any boat care questions, do not hesitate to call John at Hula. He has extensive knowledge for he has been in the business 30+ years. He was with Meguiers for a long time.

Thanks Tleeah for your experience with our products.

I have been around but not quite 30 years... My surface care life is right at 20 years this year.

I am happy to answer any detailing and polishing questions that y'all may have.

Tleeah    33

Thanks Tleeah for your experience with our products.

I have been around but not quite 30 years... My surface care life is right at 20 years this year.

I am happy to answer any detailing and polishing questions that y'all may have.

LOL sorry, I thought it was 30 years. From your experience and knowledge it seems like that long. :thumbsup::thumbsup: This is Travis by the way with the houseboat and ski boat at lake Belton. I buy the gallons from the boat show every year.

Tleeah    33

Hula!!!

post-5602-0-03743400-1397936234_thumb.jpg

post-5602-0-59271500-1397936343_thumb.jpg

post-5602-0-48492700-1397936407_thumb.jpg

Hello Travis ofcourse I know you.

Hope you are getting off to a good boating start on Lake Belton.

I dropped off fresh product for David at Wetspot Marine yesterday.

Love the pictures

Tleeah    33

Awesome, thanks John. I am experimenting with the gnarly on the houseboat to see if it will limit the spiders getting on the boat at the marina. I will let you know the results. So far I have not seen alot of spiders on the house boat since spraying. So far, not one spider has been found on my Centurion in the slip. They only thing I do different is spray it with gnarly after taking the boat out.

Let me know how it looks. With not much more water in the lake I am betting the mineral content is going to get more concentrated and water spotting is going to be a big issue for us this year.

Still praying for a mess load of rain.

Tleeah    33

Gnarly doing well so far. Still had some spiders but I think it helps. I just have too much surface area on the house boat. The ski boat is slick clean!!!

Thanks for the update. My guess is spiders are not keen on one of the fruit acids we use in Gnarly Water Spot Remover.either that or they don't get traction on the three different polymers that coat the surface.