Tommywalton1974

What are the woman surfing?

dejoeco    59

I have also been riding a Vic board. The fiorst year I rode the Agent and now I am riding the Factor, both fun boards, but a bit different. I find the Factor a bit looser. I like a big board, so I am riding the xl even though I am about 180lbs. I like a wide stance.

Shaka    146

Which Vic board would you recommend to folks coming in from the surf side of things?

dejoeco    59

Which Vic board would you recommend to folks coming in from the surf side of things?

This is hard to do. The Agent is wider at the back making it a bot more stable I think. The Factor has more classic lines. The difference with surf and skim is you need to learn to use the edges like in wakeboarding. I think the Factor is a bit quicker in the turn. Both boards accelerate quickly. I riode my new Factor for the first time last weekend. My spins were not as good as they had been, but I am still getting used to the board. The board rotated nicely when attempting shuv its.

enzo on LI    79

I'm seriously thinking about picking up a Victoria. In other news I finally found a CoEx for the ladies. All of them are stoked.

My wife lives the coex. She is always willing try something new but always goes back to the coex. I honestly think it's because of its lack of speed and it's really easy to have a relaxing ride on it. Complete opposite of what most of us are looking for in terms of speed anyway

Shaka    146

My wife lives the coex. She is always willing try something new but always goes back to the coex. I honestly think it's because of its lack of speed and it's really easy to have a relaxing ride on it. Complete opposite of what most of us are looking for in terms of speed anyway

It's easily the most popular board for women on my boat. I don't think it's particularly slow. Some of the better riders can recover from pretty far back on the thing and practically ride it into the back of the boat. A lot of dudes love to ride it as well.

duramat    462

dejoeco....great video....thanks for posting. My wife is also looking for a new board and maybe skim is the way to go for her also. Thanks again!

X2!! Awesome vid!

The Vic's have caught my eye, pricing seems more realistic for equal performance.

I'm toying with an idea of getting one