WakeDirt    19

run vertical big rig risers through your back engine cover...then you can mount your speakers and rope holder to those! and sell your tower to finance it :rofl:

I would like to know how many of ya'll really like SS? With the new tips it does sound a little better at wakeboard speeds but it is still to loud for surfing. I personally don't like a loud exhaust on my boat.

I have an idea! Watchout

jeep362003, you can't throw out crazy ideas like that, some of the rednecks around these parts just might do that!

Spud    7
I would like to know how many of ya'll really like SS? With the new tips it does sound a little better at wakeboard speeds but it is still to loud for surfing. I personally don't like a loud exhaust on my boat.

I have an idea! Watchout

jeep362003, you can't throw out crazy ideas like that, some of the rednecks around these parts just might do that!

I agree.

Bigshow    0

Charlie, Remember the movie Mars Attacks? When the Martian’s heard Slim Whitman yodeling their brains exploded inside their glass helmets, right? There's a cruising speed where the noise just reverberates inside the cabin area, I feel like I’m one on the Martians.

At surfing speeds it’s not that band unless you’re sitting in the back corner by the working exhaust. Moving weight fore or aft changes the attitude of the boat and the resulting noise level.

The noise seems worse with both sides open.

riverdog    0

How does the new exhaust sound? Anyone.