bcollins

Handle and Line - Decent Deal

bcollins    18

Fgirued I would throw this out there. I've been looking for a back up tow line just in case I, errr....my wife, runs over my current one as well as to have one to pull the kids tandom, etc. Anyway, I've been kind of waiting for a decent deal and they just don't seem to ever come up. I wanted a good, non stretch/jacketed, line that was at least 70 feet with a couple sections to take off when necessary. Long story short I was persuing Sierra Trading Post, great online store for cheap snow, etc. gear...just really limited, and found this (see link). It's actually a pro line handle and line combo, 75 foot line with multiple sections, zero stretch, jacketed line. Says it's a wakeskate line but I have no idea what the difference would be...maybe a smaller handle? Anyway, for the price it seemed like a good deal...check it out if you're looking for a back up, etc.

Warning: If you feel the need to match your boat with the line and handle you tow with you probably should look elsewhere unless you have the great pumpkin charlie brown color scheme going on. It's a bit ugly.

http://www.sierratradingpost.com/proline-essential-wakeskate-tow-rope-75%e2%80%99~p~3088r/

I tried every coupon code they had, none worked...typically the codes are the best part of sierra trading post. COVA12 was the only one that worked and it's just for $2.95 shipping, saved me $5.

You got that right! I hate to say what i just paid for that same rope with a different handle. cha-ching! _amn

bcollins    18

Sold out, not many replies but I know you guys bought one. :thumbup:

mancho    85

Damn right I did!

Yes i Got one....arrived today! thanks for the info.

bcollins    18

Got mine yesterday....really nice, definitely worth the money for the line alone. Handle seems pretty nice as well. It's very orange but now that I think about it probably not a bad idea just for visibility sake.

elc    2

shoot... I missed this post. that was a good deal.