Sign in to follow this  
CrewAdmin

Lake Country Marine - CENTURION RIDE DAY

WakeDoc    471

If we were not so far away :angry: we would be there, events like this are a great way to meet oter local riders.

Unfortunately we had to cancel due to the incoming Hurricane. However the new Enzo 233 survived the Earthquake in Mineral VA just fine while riding in the water!

We have rescheduled the event for October 1...New details to come!

Thanks

Matthew

Yep,

Got the boat in a secure concrete block and Brick Building. Got the house locked down. Now time to get the Generator out and fired up so the Frig will keep the Beer Cold and the Satellite, TV, Freezer and a light going. May have to go into radio silence on the web I bet. More than likely the DSL will go away. LOL. :cheers:

See you all sometime after Saturday Night!

WakeDoc    471

Good luck to everyone in the path, know the drill all to well... :thumbdown:

In the aftermath of the "Hurra-Quake" as it is referred to around here. (the center of the big East Coast Earthquake was in our town!!) and the Hurricane a couple days later...

We have rescheduled for October 1st!!! Got everything lined back up! Hopefully the weather will be good. Water temp should still be in the mid 70's...so no problem riding!

If anyone from up North wants to come down to Central Virginia for a day let me know!... Should be a great time!

Matthew

Edited by LakeCountryMarine

Just a reminder that we are still having our Centurion Ride Day this Saturday at Lake Anna, Virginia!

We are stoked that Drew is coming and that Brian Baker from Inland Surfer is coming to shred also!!!

Chris George & Ward Allsbrook from Centurion will be here also with Chris's new Centurion RV!

Please let me know if anyone has any questions!

Matthew

post-2815-0-63828700-1317317638_thumb.jpg

Ramzety    1

Still on for tomorrow with the temps in the low 60's?

twomankayak    1

I was there and it was awesome!!! The best day ever to be a Centurion boat owner and surfer. Hats off to the team at LCM (Matt, Jill. etc) and Centurion (Ward, Chris, et al) for this event. Food, prize,s rides, and demos. It doesn't get any better. Not only did i get to see 4 sets by Drew Danielo - including an impromptu "bowl" ride between a 2012 Enzo 233 and a 2012 Enzo 211, not only did I get to ride in the same boat - I actually got to ride his board (although what I did on the board might not be called riding) as well as about $1,500 worth or boards from Phase V and Inland Surfer. I got lessons on starts, pulling, creating a "bowl" rope length, sacking out a boat, edging, etc. A great big thank you to Drew for taking the time and effort so soon after being at Worlds.

I was there and it was awesome!!! The best day ever to be a Centurion boat owner and surfer. Hats off to the team at LCM (Matt, Jill. etc) and Centurion (Ward, Chris, et al) for this event. Food, prize,s rides, and demos. It doesn't get any better. Not only did i get to see 4 sets by Drew Danielo - including an impromptu "bowl" ride between a 2012 Enzo 233 and a 2012 Enzo 211, not only did I get to ride in the same boat - I actually got to ride his board (although what I did on the board might not be called riding) as well as about $1,500 worth or boards from Phase V and Inland Surfer. I got lessons on starts, pulling, creating a "bowl" rope length, sacking out a boat, edging, etc. A great big thank you to Drew for taking the time and effort so soon after being at Worlds.

Here is some video of the impromptu bowl!