Sign in to follow this  
CrewAdmin

CenturionCrew.Com Welcomes Soulcraft to the Community

CrewAdmin    192

We have long been friends with Soulcraft on Facebook and watched Jeff post pictures of his boards and builds. Jeff being a fellow Centurion Owner found the Crew earlier this year looking for advice on his Avalanche C4. The involvment of Jeff and Soulcraft in the Wakesurf Industry this year has been impressive to say the least sponsoring multiple events including the upcoming 2011 World Wake Surfing Champinionship. We are proud to add Soulcraft to the community store and ask that members of the community looking for a custom board support the company that supports the sport.

Please help us WELCOME Soulcraft!

More details about Soulcraft an the wakesurf boards they offer can be found HERE.

waketoowake    0

Soulcraft

Welcome to the community and thank you for all that you do for the sport.

DarksideR    1,679

X2!^^^

Welcome and thanks.

h20king    794

X 3 Jeff and soulcraft welcome to the crew If any of you get a chance to ride one of Jeff's boards do so you will be amazed.Thanks Admin for adding soulcraft to the crew store line up and getting us members a discount price on the goods.$625 is a great price on a hand made board.Jeff is truly a master craftsman who takes pride in his work.Like I said above if you get a chance to try one jump on it. :unworthy::unworthy: ...........................H

soulcraft    0

Thank you for the kind words, I'm stoked to be part of this crew.... I am an 04 Avy owner so this site is home to me, I am proud to be part of it, and Thankful at the welcome's I've recieved...

Thanks Again.

Jeff

Ramzety    1

Jeff,

Looking forward to working with you on the new board...

Welcome to the crew...

tntwescott    1

Jeff,

Welcome to the crew. I have been looking at your board and can not wait for an opportunity to ride one. We also own an 04 Avy and I am curious what you have for ballast set up? I am curious what a pro board builder has set up on their boat. Thanks and welcome again.

Travis

soulcraft    0

Hey Travis, I run a 1500 enzo sac in the port locker 225 center, 300 starboard, 400 on the back seat and 250 in the bow. And still want to put another 200/300 in lead on a shelf above my side swipe. I couldn't be happier with my boat right now, we have push, length and a good steep lip.

What are you running?

Thanks for the kind welcome. So glad to be part of the community...

Ramzety, I'm ready when you are lol... I will be having so time open, the season here is coming to an end :(