dmcmd    0

I am a former malibu owner and just bought a 2006 avalanche c4 storm. The boat lists to starboard a few degrees with no one on board. I have ensured that all ballast tanks are empty, and checked with all tanks full as well. I have verified that the bilge is dry. The list is obvious when driving and affects the wakes. Any ideas as to cause and solution? I recognize that I can add some additional ballast material to compensate, but the cause baffles me and makes me question my purchase.

Carter13    69

No clue why your AVY lists. :unknw: Mine is an 05 and sits level in the water.

Audionly101    39

Do you have your batteries, anchor, stereo or other heavy gear all stowed on the port side? It doesn't take too much to lean over an avy or elite a few degrees.

Auldman    0

Maybe it has "muscle memory" from the previous owners surf sessions! Definitely sounds "goofy". :whistle:

Bigcatpt    408

Maybe it has "muscle memory" from the previous owners surf sessions! Definitely sounds "goofy". :whistle:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Audionly101    39

Do you have your batteries, anchor, stereo or other heavy gear all stowed on the port side? It doesn't take too much to lean over an avy or elite a few degrees.

Starboard.... Not port. In my head saying starboard just doesn't sound right. So it instinctively wrote port...