CrewAdmin

CenturionCrew.Com Hats and Visors

Roy    0

For sure 2 or 3, Thanks Roy

rizza32    0

I'll take 2. Really like the one in the middle with offset logo. Great work darksider

kawi2k4    0

i'd be in for a couple...depending on the styles!!

tprice    118

Ill take two.

CrewAdmin    192

Alright everyone, we have worked hard with the manufacture to come up with the best fabricates for hats that will get wet and exposed to the sun. They have allowed us to do two different colors and what we have decided on is below. Please let us know what you think. Keep in mind these are the designs we are sticking with color wise, we are going to try to do different colors every year.

The first hat will be all black with a micro jersey style nylon type material that is very breathable and resistant to fading on the front and the back with have black mesh similar to a trucker hat but soft to the touch, not as easy to see through and very breathable. It will have a sandwiched bill with gray in the middle, the helmet with be 3/16 on a inch wide matching gray puff embroidered little more than a 1/16 on a inch high, that will go from the front of the hat onto the bill, CenturionCrew.Com will be regular embroidered around the bill as shown in gray, and the stacked CenturionCrew.Com logo on the back with be black lettering with a matching gray shadow/outline with a darker grey helmet. The construction of the hat will be all black stitching. The sizing is the same as a FlexFit brand fitted hat, S/M [6 3/4 - 7 1/4] or L/XL [7 1/8 - 7 5/8], they stretch, so only two sizes to choose from.

Style: All Black

gallery_7_136_18930.png

gallery_7_136_23312.png

gallery_7_136_8755.png

gallery_7_136_26809.jpg

Black hat will be made of this nylon type material that is very breathable and resistant to fading, the front of the Red hat will also be made of it. Also notice the puff embroidery the helmet on front will be a little wider and taller.

gallery_7_136_9146.jpg

Mesh for Red hat is similar to a trucker hat but soft to the touch and not as easy to see through and very breathable.

The second hat will be a red micro jersey style nylon type material that is very breathable and resistant to fading on the front and the back with have black mesh similar to a trucker hat but soft to the touch, not as easy to see through and very breathable. It will have a sandwiched bill with black in the middle, the helmet with be 3/16 on a inch wide matching black puff embroidered little more than a 1/16 on a inch high, that will go from the front of the hat onto the bill, CenturionCrew.Com will be regular embroidered around the bill as shown in black, and the stacked CenturionCrew.Com logo on the back with be red matching lettering with a black shadow/outline with a grey helmet. The construction of the hat will be black stitching where black and red stitching where red. The red hats will be limited to 24 hats on a first come first served basis. The sizing is the same as a FlexFit brand fitted hat, S/M [6 3/4 - 7 1/4] or L/XL [7 1/8 - 7 5/8], they stretch, so only two sizes to choose from.

Style: Red and Black Mesh

gallery_7_136_28830.png

gallery_7_136_31602.png

gallery_7_136_19493.png

To have custom hats made will not be cheap BUT, they will be off the hook. We have a minimum order to meet and will need everyone to pre-order because of the expense involved. The designs above are based on what DarksideR came up with and while the logo placement is not exact yet the basic design is. The Crew Deal pre orders will be $20+$6 shipping = $26 to US crew and $20+$12 shipping = $32 via. USPS to Canada crew. Two for sure maybe three hats may be shipped per package?

We really need everyone in the Crew to move fast on this, there is a long lead time on custom hats, they have a production opening that will have them to us in 4 to 5 weeks if we get them ordered soon enough. Remember the Red and Black Mesh are a Limited Edition. Thanks Everyone!

Once you have decided how many hats, styles/colors, sizes, please PM CrewAdmin with an email address and shipping address. We will then send a email/invoice, you can pay with Credit Card or PayPal.

summertoy    0

Grrat looking hats i would like one of each red & black style where do i pay ,how does the sizeing work,thanks

h20king    794

Help maybe I'm stupid but I don't see the hats??I want one black and two red my hat size is 7 5/8" and my wife is ?? super small.................H P.S while you are at it might as well send me the invoice for the couples package mine expires next month my shirt size is XL but if the are printed on the same shirts as the old style I will need a XXL as they shrunk fairly bad and are now almost a belly shirt

Edited by h20king

CrewAdmin    192

Sorry sizing information is below and has been added to the original post above.

The sizing is the same as a FlexFit brand fitted hat, S/M [6 3/4 - 7 1/4] or L/XL [7 1/8 - 7 5/8], they stretch, so only two sizes to choose from.

Regards,

CrewAdmin

summertoy    0

Okay whats the deal want to by a couple of hats but can't seem to pay for them,please help me out here, the link puts me at my control panel with no mention of any way of paying for the hats ......?

h20king    794

Me to puts me at my subscription control panel with no way to do anything :angry::angry::angry:

Okay so I clicked on both links and this is not very intuitive. I don't seem to be the only one having issues. Can you help us "slower" members out with some verbiage around how to instead of just links to places we've been?

I'd love to spend some money here.

thanks in advance.

T

CrewAdmin    192

Sorry about the incoinvience everyone.

Payment method: PayPal or Major Credit Card.

Once you have decided how many hats, styles/colors, sizes, please PM CrewAdmin with an email address and shipping address. We will then send a email/invoice, you can pay with Credit Card or PayPal.

Sorry about the incoinvience everyone.

Payment method: PayPal or Major Credit Card.

Thx. Pm on its way.

T

CrewAdmin    192

UPDATE:

To have custom hats made will not be cheap, to make this happen we need Crew members to purchase in advance. We have a minimum order to meet and will need everyone to pre-order because of the expense involved, this will also give us a much better idea of what sizes need to be ordered. We really need everyone in the Crew to move fast on this, there is a long lead time on custom hats, they have a production opening that will have them to us in 4 to 5 weeks if we place the order this week.

If you have any problems, once you have decided how many hats, styles/colors, sizes, please PM CrewAdmin with an email address and shipping address. We will then send a email/invoice, you can pay with Credit Card or PayPal.

We are really excited about the hats, the designs are fantastic so get them while you can. Remember the Red and Black Mesh hats are a limited edition on a first come first served basis.

Regards,

CrewAdmin