Big Po

Big Po is own a Boat!!!

Big Po    1

Yes it was worth it. I am hoping to have it paid off in the next 3 years or so. I'm long overdue for a raise and salary position at work. Hopefully that won't be long so I can start paying good chunks on the boat.

I will quit talking about the fuel. It was just a bit of culture shock for me. I thought yall were just kinda over-exaggerating it a bit. But you weren't. LOL

And yes, it was worth the wait. Just too bad it happened this close to the end of summer instead of sooner this year. But I guess if it had happened earlier then the price would not have been as negotiable and I wouldn't have a boat.

smitty1258    0

Its all good man youll love that payment over the winter :lol:

Dewey    0

Big Po - Congrats!!! I think the color of the boat will make you seem older then you are. Don't get me wrong I like the colors ,but it just reminds me of a old person boat. LOL!!!! If that was the only boat local to me I would have bought it too.

Kyle    0

Congrats Po. There is nothing like being a boat owner.

Listening to you talk about those you hang with, maybe you should reconsider who your friends are. Or punch them in the mouth like one of our other crew members did.

Big Po    1
Big Po - Congrats!!! I think the color of the boat will make you seem older then you are. Don't get me wrong I like the colors ,but it just reminds me of a old person boat. LOL!!!! If that was the only boat local to me I would have bought it too.

Funny thing is, that is, no joke, the ONLY used Centurion boat I was aware of in my state. I searched all the marinas, dealers, boat trader, craigslist, bulletin board, newspapers, etc... LOL!

I did my research.

Yeah, the colors are pretty plain-jane, but when you fire it up and people hear that SideSwipe they look at you like, "WTF??? I know that ain't that wakeboat making that kinda noise....". LOL! I get so many looks from people on the lake, especially when it plains-out and that back-end comes out of the water and she's roaring along about 30 mph. It just sounds SWEET from what I've been told.....I know it sounds awesome inside the boat.

Edited by Big Po

Big Po    1
Congrats Po. There is nothing like being a boat owner.

Listening to you talk about those you hang with, maybe you should reconsider who your friends are. Or punch them in the mouth like one of our other crew members did.

HAHAHAHAHA! Me????? Little ole' me would NEVER think of smackin some jack-leg in the mouth for being a cheap b*st*rd...... :surfing2::lol:

That is pretty funny what Dave did. I admit, probably not the best move to make on the Chess board, but it just might have helped to straighten that guy's life up a bit, and start treating his son better.

I'm only 24, but I've been in enough fights to make my fighting days 99% over with unless it involves women, then I'll step in and handle business if there's a feller that's bothering them.

Carter13    69

The only thing that would make that pic better is if you were wearing your cut off Harley shirt. :surfing2:

Congrats and have some fun. :lol: I still need to see a pic of you in the boat holding your drivers license to know it really is you.

Edited by Carter13

Big Po    1
The only thing that would make that pic better is if you were wearing your cut off Harley shirt. :surfing2:

Congrats and have some fun. :lol: I still need to see a pic of you in the boat holding your drivers license to know it really is you.

I'll get one of me doing just that this weekend, while wearing my cut-off HD shirt and all.....Just for you Carter. LOL!

Never put anything smart-butt past me.....I've been known to be one a time or 10. hahaha

Edited by Big Po

Yes, that was me that punched the guy in the mouth. I agree not the best thing to do. BTW, I did take you guys advice, at least one of the ladies advice, I get discount tickets to Coco-Cola, Theater, CNN, etc.. since I am military. I sent him a couple of tickets to the Aquarium, Jumping Jacks and a coupon for Chuckie Cheese. Not a word back from the guy, but I feel better about the situation at least.

Glad you got a boat Po. I think you need to find a Unicorn sticker and place it on the back. That would be cool! Read about the fork, so no biggy. Sack it out with some Enzo's and get a custom board. You will be ready to surf then. Call me when it is all done and I will come over (bringing gas money) and we will surf. If it doesn't happen in the next couple of years, let me know and you can come over and play on my wake.

I like what TotalPerformance said, "A$$, GAS, or GRASS, Nobody rides for FREE". I need to get that sticker, but I will need to modify it a little to read "A$$, GAS, or CASH, Nobody rides for FREE". The Grass part would get me in trouble with the military drug testing.

Big Po    1

LOL! Yeah, I was just fixing to say. As big a pain the arse as the DNR guys are around here, they'd stop and search ya for some if you had a sticker like that on there. LOL

I'd go for a "Cash, Gas or A$$....Nobody Rides For Free" sticker. That could be the new CC bumper sticker.

bobback    3

Congrats on the purchase!

I saw a sticker in a window on a boat that said: cash or a$$ for gas!

tank222    2

I still would not travel with the bimini top up, the screws pull out really easy.

I really wanted to name my boat "Drug Money" but i'm sure dnr would not like that.

Big Po    1

Yeah, the probably wouldn't care for that too much. LOL

My bimini will NEVER travel up. I will always take it down before traveling.

I haven't decided what I wanna name mine yet....but I have a few ideas.

WakeDoc    471
I haven't decided what I wanna name mine yet....but I have a few ideas.

Is UNICORN POO one of them... :thumbsup:

Big Po    1

Nope. That definitely wasn't one of them. LOL

Big Po    1

Nah, after all the chicks drooling over it this past weekend, I think I'm gonna go with my original plan I've been wanting to name a boat for years and years, if I ever bought one, I swore I'd name it this......"The Wet Spot"

Edited by Big Po

duffymahoney    10

The wet spot! Freaking terrible, terrible, terrible!