h20king

August picture thread

islander033    2

Great stuff KnuckleDragger :thumbsup:

Here is my latest and greatest attempt at a 360....so close but still so far.

Stoopid water got in my eyes so I sisn't know where I was at the end...lol.

DarksideR    1,679

Oh, you had it! :animier:

Maybe you should wear goggles next time :rolleyes:

duramat    462

Islander, Good video!

Ok,, I spent a few hours trying to figure out how to make a video. This was from a few months back when Bigcat, Surfmoocher, Jackfly, KrisK, and I went out. This is my first video attempt so Im sorry if its not all action packed. I was just happy that I could get this to load up to Youtube. :rolleyes:

duramat    462

KNUCKLE!! YOU HAVE GOT TO SHOW ME HOW TO MAKE VIDEOS!! THAT ONE OF YOU IS AWESOME!

DarksideR    1,679

Great pics Craig. Noticed your girl riding my Phase5 DD. Did you get a chance to ride it too?

Very nice Matt! What the heck happened at the end?

Did you drop the camera?

Was it just hanging around your neck?

duramat    462

Dark, I was holding my GO PRO camera for the first round and then used the suction cup mount on the board to get the rest. If you use the board mount set up and do any carving,,,it gets too much and the back and forth is way to much.

Wiggles    2
Great pics Craig. Noticed your girl riding my Phase5 DD. Did you get a chance to ride it too?

Very nice Matt! What the heck happened at the end?

Did you drop the camera?

Was it just hanging around your neck?

Yeah I rode it first, I really liked how loose it felt, I'm going to order a new set of small fins for the squirt so i can go more skim style to with it.

KNUCKLE!! YOU HAVE GOT TO SHOW ME HOW TO MAKE VIDEOS!! THAT ONE OF YOU IS AWESOME!

Dura, I liked the vid! That GoPro has some potential. A little clipping of the down time and it would be SWEET! What would be cool is to have a camera filming on the boat and then you filming while you ride. And then merge the two. Do you use a PC or Mac? When you get back you should come over one night and we can have a vid session. We'll just need to keep my wife away because she used to do this stuff professionally and gets all gung-ho about the timing and details IMO. :thumbsup: I just like to throw something fast together that is fun to watch.

islander033    2
...sisn't ...

That is some great spelling there...lol.

Oh, you had it! :animier:

Maybe you should wear goggles next time :thumbsup:

No goggles....that's like wearing gloves...lol.

Islander, Good video!....

Thanks dude.....your vid and the Gopro is cool :censored:

Kevin Baugh    78

Footin Fun and a Freeloader

Edited by Kevin Baugh

h20king    794

Kevin you footers are crazy love the CENTURION fishing edition but thought they only came with Tahoe brown interior LOL...........H

Kevin Baugh    78

THat thing was HUGE he just jumped right in the boat :thumbsup:

jquick    0

this past weekend some friends and family camped at lake don pedro. while i was there i ran into avy c4 surfer. nice to meet a fellow crew member.

dont worry avy ill post up the pics that my wife took later today. this was a pic taken on my cell phone

post-370-1282586483_thumb.jpg

this past weekend some friends and family camped at lake don pedro. while i was there i ran into avy c4 surfer. nice to meet a fellow crew member.

dont worry avy ill post up the pics that my wife took later today. this was a pic taken on my cell phone

Yeah it was great meeting a fellow member too!

You definately have an amzing setup going on.

Did you ever find the waterfall cove?

DarksideR    1,679

jquick, that pic would be a great entry for the contest if it were better quality. Can't wait to see what else you got.

h20king    794
post-777-1282658149_thumb.jpgwell we made it to shasta here are a couple of my favorite pics so far.........H

h20king    794
post-777-1282659701_thumb.jpgmore to come I dont get good wireless here on the lake