CrewAdmin

NEW CenturionCrew.Com Gear

CrewAdmin    192

We are retiring the original CenturionCrew.Com shirts and koozies once they run out. The new CenturionCrew.Com koozies are in and below is a proof of the back of the new CenturionCrew.Com T-shirts.

What does everyone think?

gallery_7_136_604108.png

As soon as the shirts are done being printed the back ordered crew packages will begin shipping, we hope no later than sometime next week. All back ordered packages will have their subscription date changed to expire one year after the ship date of their crew package. We are truly sorry about the delay. Things like this always seem to take more time than expected, we hope it was worth the wait.

As one of the back ordered, I must say the shirt looks like it was worth waiting for, looking forward to getting it.

Roy    0
As one of the back ordered, I must say the shirt looks like it was worth waiting for, looking forward to getting it.

Thats great, Our crew flag would look sharp with that logo on it. Thanks Roy

Maybe the flag (with holder) could be in and available for shipping with the new package, as an upgrade option?

Wiggles    2

Those look real good, i will definitely be putting in for my membership soon!!! also like the idea of the flag as well :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Edited by Wiggles

rizza32    0

Looks good. Does it come in black with blue metal flake. JK

CrewAdmin    192

We are working on a flag it will be 12 x 18 inches, have a black backgound with a either a white image or full color image. We will know more in a couple of days and let everyone know. The flag is going to happen just need some time to get it worked out.

Troy    234

Excellent! I really like the new shirt. Time to become a paid member.

rizza32    0

Alright, black and lime green it is. :thumbsup:

Roy    0

Anything new on the shirts and possible flag. Probably need to order more shirts besides the mbrshp shirt, and possible flag. Thanks Roy

CrewAdmin    192

All Crew Packages have now shipped, thanks everyone for being so patient we added a little something orange in each package let us know what you think?

Flag Update: We have found a manufacture for the flag, if all goes as well the flags will be full color. Planned to finalize the art work over the weekend but due to the down time of the site it did not happen. Hopefully we will have the artwork finished by the end of the week for everyone to review.

wakewife    0

Got our goodies over the weekend. Love the new shirts! and great idea with the "little orange thing"! already added to the key chain!

rizza32    0

Got it yesterday. Great package of goodies plus stickers for the beer fridge. Thanks admin crew, great work.

enzo101mo    98

How about other membes how can we get the new centurion armored t-shirtsn and my flag idea?

CrewAdmin    192
How about other membes how can we get the new centurion armored t-shirtsn and my flag idea?

We are still working on the flag, found a fair price and manufacture need finalize the design.

You can purchase t-shirts from the membership area HERE just PM CrewAdmin with shirt size once you have ordered.