tyler0911    0

Im having the same issues with a 2004 elite V. All guages are good, temp is good, also I just got a 100 hr service so the impeller and fuel filter was just changed. It hapens most of the time when im pulling a rider at about 25 mph. The alarm (beep.. beep) will come on and then I loose power if i bring it back up into N the beeping stops and then I can go again with no power issues. But it happens again and it drives me crazy. Do you think this sounds like a sensor issue?? I felt the engine today and it wasnt hot also it stays around 155 deg all day.

My 2008 falcon was doing the 2 beeps fromercury monitoing system. Beeps were 60 seconds apart - it was the low water flow sensor as well.

Wake it Up!    1
Im having the same issues with a 2004 elite V. All guages are good, temp is good, also I just got a 100 hr service so the impeller and fuel filter was just changed. It hapens most of the time when im pulling a rider at about 25 mph. The alarm (beep.. beep) will come on and then I loose power if i bring it back up into N the beeping stops and then I can go again with no power issues. But it happens again and it drives me crazy. Do you think this sounds like a sensor issue?? I felt the engine today and it wasnt hot also it stays around 155 deg all day.

Sounds to me like a sensor is detecting a problem, puts the motor in safe mode, problem goes away, then it returns to normal. If it is a sensor fault, the problem would not go away until the sensor was replaced, and the trouble code cleared with a hand held tool. Just my guess though.

mjpcarbon    0

I have the same double beep. I just ordered the sensor and a scan tool to clear the code and find out what the beep is.

mjpcarbon    0

Wake it Up, I should have both the sensor and Handheld by Thursday.

Is it easy to figure out how to read and then clear the codes?

taymax14    0

does anyone know if a 1999 eclipse with the mercruiser 350 mag will give codes of what the beeping is? I have heard that it's too old and wont have and codes to tell what's going on...

Edited by taymax14

mjpcarbon    0

Got the sensor today, replaced it and the beep beep is gone. I will have the Scanner on Thursday so I can see if it is at 90% and if so clear the code and get 100%.post-588-1283993523_thumb.jpg

Edited by mjpcarbon

mjpcarbon    0

Gents, got the scanner, cleared the codes and power reading is 100% now if I could only use the scanner to extend summer another month by clearing the Fall code !!

mjpcarbon    0

While in the process of doing my impeller change I found this chunk of weed blocking the intake side of my pump. Never would have found this were it not for the impeller change which wasnt too bad once you got past the mental fact of all the stuff you have to remove to gain access.

post-588-1287372081_thumb.jpg

jshayerT5    0

I got the tester from Rinda Technologies and for 399 plus shipping. Here is the link to their website.

http://www.rinda.com/

I just gave them a call, told them what I have and they fixed me up with the proper harness adapter.

Curious if you are looking to sell your scanner?

Deeznuts    0

I had just got a 1999 Elite Air Warrior and it started to do the the "beep" thing. I just took the damn thing in! And it turned out that the fuel pump was bad and wasn't supplying enough pressure, so the sensor was being set off. So if all your levels are good and nothing is overheating, and the beeping is driving you nutz...check the damn fuel pump! End of story :thumbsup: