Sign in to follow this  
WakeDoc

Memorial Day Weekend - What's everyone doing?

WakeDoc    471

The weather couldn't be better (see below) wind is light all weekend. We are heading to Lake Somerville, have a party in town and an invitation to Lake Livingston. Best thing is going to be spending some quality time with my new girlfriend, oh and WakeDiva and Romeo.

What is everyone else doing?

gallery_66_113_6115.jpg

Carter13    69

We are staying home and working on our property, woopee. :unworthy:

Sunday I plan on detailing the Avy and taking it out on the river for a couple hours, supposed to be mostly sunny and 72. This has been a horrible spring weather wise.

jcaKSUme    0

My birthday is on Monday, so I have a busy weekend coming up. Golf Friday afternoon, floating the river Saturday, Pool party sunday during the day, then we're all going out dancing Sunday night, then Golf again on Monday. After the river on Saturday I may try to get out on the lake for a little bit.

Crasher    0
We are staying home and working on our property, woopee. :thumbsup:

Sunday I plan on detailing the Avy and taking it out on the river for a couple hours, supposed to be mostly sunny and 72. This has been a horrible spring weather wise.

Hey there i live in Vancouver as well, just wondering where you go mostly, we go to Yale do alot of wakeboarding and are going to try some surfing this year. Just looking for other tow boats to hang out with. We got an 08 enzo 22 early this year. my email is scott@gulicktrucking.com. i'm not all ways on here

Fernslinger    0

Party on Sat and Sunday but we are going out Monday! 1 out of 3 is better than nothing.

Oldwakedude    0

Be on the lake Friday night and Saturday :thumbsup: Sunday and Monday too :realmad: if business doesn't drag me out of the country :Surfing: .

RVR-RAT    269

Finishing prevenative maint on the boat & trailer I have bunch of river trips coming up. I want to keep up on the maint now instead of having a problem at the river in 115 degree weather.. To all have a safe weekend!!

Edited by RVR-RAT

Troy    234

We will probably not get out this week end. We are in San Antonio now taking my son to Sea World and such and planning to get back home late Saturday then Sunday I will have to clean up the car and such then back to work on Monday. We will probably get out on the water this up coming week though.

We wish everyone a safe and fun Memorial day weekend! Thank you to all the military personnel out there serving or who have served! Be Safe!