islander033

Attitudes with different boat brands

enzo on LI    79
sort of the standing joke here in Oregon what is the difference between mastercraft/Lexus owners and a porcupine?the location of the prick

I like that. Will have to remember to share that with a chosen few!

boarder250    0
sort of the standing joke here in Oregon what is the difference between mastercraft/Lexus owners and a porcupine?the location of the prick

Then what's a centurion/lexus owner. :rolleyes:

h20king    794
Then what's a centurion/lexus owner. :rolleyes:

confused LOL

Big Po    1
When I see someone with a Centurion I automatically assume that they are good people. I haven't been disappointed yet. :thumbsup:

While Centurions are a rare sight on my lake, everyone I've met with one thus far has been good people, too.

One of the reasons I want a Centurion is b/c MANY folks on my lake don't even know anything really exists if it says something different than Sea-Ray, MC, Malibu, or Nautique on it.

I like being different. It's just the way I've always been. I was always the guy who had the biggest & loudest trucks and fastest cars in high-school...but everyone knew that's how I was.

Another reason is the fact that all yall seem to be pretty down to earth folks, who don't mind helping others when they can...and no matter what yall stick together.

First & foremost is style, looks & Centurion's impressive quality and design. Plus the fact that they throw THE best wake in the industry.

Big Po    1
whoa whoa whoa im 20 and im at the lake every weekend in my yes my own boat. I work 2 full time jobs and go to school full time, not all 20 year olds are douches, i know thats not what your saying at all lol just wanted to point out there is atleast one not spoiled honest 20 year old with his own boat so if anyone is in cen cal drop me a line and well hit the lake. and btw im 100 percent agreeing with you the general rule is the more expensive the boat the bigger the douche behind the wheel.

Don't feel bad Nick. I'm a 20-something as well. I don't have a boat yet, but am saving for the down payment for the one I want, so I can get a loan....all-the-while praying it will still be for sale by the time I get the money.

I grew up around boats and the lake, so I pride myself in my abilities to handle boats very well. I have only had 1 water accident in my life, and it wasn't even caused by me. It was a joint-effort when I was a kid, and it was both parties faults. We had 2 REALLY old Yamaha Waverunners (so old the fiberglass hull was brittle) and me and a buddy were riding side-by-side, when we both decided to spray each other. Well, he cut right, and I cut left at the same time (not knowing the other was gonna do the same), and the front of mine went into the side of his and it put a HUGE hole in the hull of his. We got it fixed, and luckily we were very close to the dock when it happened, so we got it out of the water before it sank, and patched it with duct-tape to get it back to the boat launch to put it on the trailer.

Like Nick said.......Just because you see a 20-something driving a boat, doesn't mean they are irresponsible, or that daddy paid for it.

However, I agree that most of time the folks being pricks on the lake are the drunk 20-somethings trying to party and not giving a crap who or what is in their way, b/c they don't care. And I am 24, and I still get mad at the immature morons that don't know their rules, and/or the drunk a-holes, or those who feel overly-entitled to do as they please.

Edited by Big Po

elc    2

Glad no one talked smack on AXIS owners... LOL

Big Po    1

How do you like your Axis A22? They look pretty cool.

The only thing I noticed was that the wake didn't seem as big as an Avalanche's (22') wake... I could be totally wrong, but that's just the way it appeared to me on the YouTube videos I watched.

Spud    7
Glad no one talked smack on AXIS owners... LOL

It's because your grandfathered in elc...

elc    2
It's because your grandfathered in elc...

LOL

elc    2
How do you like your Axis A22? They look pretty cool.

The only thing I noticed was that the wake didn't seem as big as an Avalanche's (22') wake... I could be totally wrong, but that's just the way it appeared to me on the YouTube videos I watched.

The Axis is a great boat... it has features that are very unique for a 2010, 22' ft boat. If you surf, I don't think the Axis compares to the Avalanche. From what I have seen the surf wave on my buddies is easier to set up (the axis swim step cuts into the wave). Although there is an Axis owner that had a custom swim step made and he claims the surf wave has improved substantially.

Since we wake board 95% of the time - I am happy with our purchase.

Edited by elc

Big Po    1

Cool. Yeah, I've never met anyone personally who owned one, nor have I even seen one in person. But they look pretty bada$$.

If I didn't have my heart set on a HyperLite Edition Enzo, I would be considering an Axis. Because me and my friends wakeboard 98% of the time. Every now and then they'll try to wakesurf.

enzo on LI    79
While Centurions are a rare sight on my lake, everyone I've met with one thus far has been good people, too.

One of the reasons I want a Centurion is b/c MANY folks on my lake don't even know anything really exists if it says something different than Sea-Ray, MC, Malibu, or Nautique on it.

I like being different. It's just the way I've always been. I was always the guy who had the biggest & loudest trucks and fastest cars in high-school...but everyone knew that's how I was.

Another reason is the fact that all yall seem to be pretty down to earth folks, who don't mind helping others when they can...and no matter what yall stick together.

First & foremost is style, looks & Centurion's impressive quality and design. Plus the fact that they throw THE best wake in the industry.

Everything is always for sale as long as the price is right. I dont know what you wanna spend but I have an 08 Enzo SV230. Let me know where I need to be price wise and I will let ya know if there is a chance. Wouldnt mind being able to get into anSV240 sometime.

rammer998    0
LOL....I think you did say that out loud.

I mostly agree, it seems like if vessel is being disrespectful on my lake, 75% of the time it is someone driving a MC, 20% would be a jet ski and then 5% would be others.

Oddly enough I've never met any Centurion owners that fall into the disrespectful category......yet.

Unfortuately I had a run in with another Centurion owner last summer. It was August long weekend, me and 2 other friends were floating around having some bevys minding our business. Some douch went screaming past us with a boat full of people with the music cranked. They were definetly hammered and having a good time. The water spray got in the boat. To make a long story short, we ended up calling the cops. We later found out, the same crowd was causing pooh throughout town the whole long weekend, getting kicked out of hotels and bars. Leave it to the out of towners to ruin the locals weekend. I would definetly say its more the age then anything. It just happens more often then not they are in a MC

Edited by rammer998