Carter13    69

H,

Nice clean wake on both sides. :wub:

You should have had some Jonny Cash cranking for the fishermen out there. :thumbsup:

h20king    794

carter was thinking of playing some Johny just for you but all I had was everlast re doing Folsom prison blues lol

Edited by h20king

h... awesome.... was that snow i saw in the background ??? brrrrrrr.......

h20king    794

yep still have snow in the mountains air temp was 67deg and I did not even check the water temp sometimes ignorance is bliss

h20king    794
post-777-1271524018_thumb.jpg the bag runs foreword under the seat and fills completely so I would guess 1050 to 1100 lbs of water plus the blade which they say equals 1200 lbs which I believe when you hit the switch you can see the boat sink.water was only 10 to 11 ft deep so it should get better in deeper water also I will be adding 400 lbs of lead next trip.wake board wake was no ballast blade sat to 4 :ball::surfing2:

duffymahoney    10

Where are you adding lead? That water depth is a wave killer for sure. I don't surf in anything less than 20 feet. I can't wait to surf tomorrow! Gonna try to land an air 180!

h20king    794

thinking 200lbs under the bow filler cushion and 200lbs on the surf side for starters make sure you take pics and post up when you get home tomorrow

duffymahoney    10

Get a side sac it's 250 pounds, put it under bow cushion on the side you are surfing then put all the lead on the surf side:)