dirtracer27x

installing shower and need the factory switche

were can i find a shower switch for my hurricane 02?ive read that they should have it all pre wired is that true?i called shell at fineline but she never called me back and when i try and call she never answers,anybody have her email?thanks

islander033    2
were can i find a shower switch for my hurricane 02?ive read that they should have it all pre wired is that true?i called shell at fineline but she never called me back and when i try and call she never answers,anybody have her email?thanks

sbuchner@finelineind.com

Give this one a try.......and wait a couple of days for a reply.

been calling but its tough to get ahold of her,left messages and everything.guess thats good,centurion must be super busy!!! :wub:

just had one other guy,didnt catch his name,he was returning my call from fineline.he told me they dont sell shower switchs because they quit putting showers in boats 4 years ago.he told me to call heatercraft,they might have one.guess ill have to just buy a accesory switch,there goes my factory looking install,lol

duffymahoney    10
volzalum    280

got to

otrattw.com

they have the best selection of contura switches.

they no longer carry a shower switch,was told to call heatercraft but they also dont have one,tryin to make it look factory but i can settle

gonna start today on my install,but i have a few ??? if anyone knows.i have my switch panel off and all i see is 2 blue 10awg wires and a brown wire that are just tied off.looked around but cant find were the come out.i have front left and right ballast already,but there is no wires in the back like i saw some other posts.

ok so i dug alittle deeper,tan/ornge tracer come outta fuse panel for my shower,orange/blk tracer heater,blue/blk tracer tower lights,blue/green tracer for hatch.these all end up at my switch panel witch is good.now i cant seem to find the wires goin to rear.did they pre wire to the rear of the boat?or do i have to run some wires myself.i have the factory center,star,port ballast,but when i follow those wires i only come up with a black and red just befor starboard hatch.not sure what these go to.where did they run the shower wires when they pre wired?any help would be great as im already started tearing stuff apart,lol

Bigcatpt    408
ok so i dug alittle deeper,tan/ornge tracer come outta fuse panel for my shower,orange/blk tracer heater,blue/blk tracer tower lights,blue/green tracer for hatch.these all end up at my switch panel witch is good.now i cant seem to find the wires goin to rear.did they pre wire to the rear of the boat?or do i have to run some wires myself.i have the factory center,star,port ballast,but when i follow those wires i only come up with a black and red just befor starboard hatch.not sure what these go to.where did they run the shower wires when they pre wired?any help would be great as im already started tearing stuff apart,lol

I am having the same problem. I could trace my 3 ballast (center, port, starboard) from the fuse block to the switch panel and back to the rear of the boat. But I can only follow the tan (shower) wire from my fuse block back toward the switch panel and then I can't follow it anymore. If you find it let me know.

talked to shell,she told me the eary 2000z were only prewired to switches,we need to run wire for shower.if anyone knows diffrent let me know.i also was looking over the hot water line and on both sides of my block were i saw in a previous post they had hotwater plumbed into block.mine has hoses coming outta both sides can i just t into these and were do these go?