CrewAdmin

CREW DEAL: SeaDek Swim Platform Pads

Cory    0

Ya I would really like one also!!!!!

Cory    0

Is it to late to get one of these????

h20king    794

Cory the deal is long past I am currently making a template and checking to make sure the pattern seadek has on file is correct see this thread http://www.centurioncrew.com/index.php/topic/4403-seadek-swim-pad-upgrade/page__pid__49453#entry49453 if you would like I can PM you my name after I get my order placed so you can have one made off my template............H

viking    491

Call them and see. They might already have it for your boat?

I would also check out Gatorstep. I had Seadek on my last boat but if I was buying a pad today I would probably go Gatorstep.

WakeDoc    471

I agree with Viking, I would not go with Seadek, my swim platform pad has shrunk, has a film of adhesive all the way around the pad and looks like crap.

harlobra    24

We went with SeaDeck this year. They even adjusted the template a bit,to make sure it was right. They were great.

post-3072-0-04280800-1441604652_thumb.jpg

Tretz78    0

Any chances someone ordered one and didn't install?  I acknowledge this was over 10 yrs ago!! :)  I reached out to SeaDek and it appears they no longer have the rights to print the Centurion Helmet.  If anyone has a lead on one, I would appreciate it!

2008 Centurion Elite V C4 Air Warrior

Troy. R    198
4 hours ago, Tretz78 said:

Any chances someone ordered one and didn't install?  I acknowledge this was over 10 yrs ago!! :)  I reached out to SeaDek and it appears they no longer have the rights to print the Centurion Helmet.  If anyone has a lead on one, I would appreciate it!

2008 Centurion Elite V C4 Air Warrior

Contact Gator Step. They are the company that makes the flooring/deck/swim deck traction pad for Centurion these days.