Spud    7

Some more... Easy job and only $40 total for both rear hatches, battery area, glove box, floor and cup holders.

post-448-1269314409_thumb.jpg

post-448-1269314603_thumb.jpg

post-448-1269314658_thumb.jpg

CTMILKMAN    0

Spud,

looks awesome!! :crybaby:

I am planning on making that my first mod, since this past weekend was 70+ degrees in New England, spring fever has definitely hit hard!!! only got about 6 weeks before I can head back out on the water

h20king    794

spud what about the blower vents I put lights in mine I like the glove box light I will have to add that one looks great nice speakers love the wind dam as well and your trim plate turned out very nice

Spud    7

Thanks guys, it's been fun, and not hard at all. H, the dam is gonna come in handy and I can't wait to try it out to see the difference. The plate was a breeze and really want to see what it will do for the bow bounce. The grills light nice with the lights, I am sure your bullets look really sweet with the stainless cup holders. As far as the blower vents, I looked at it and went "You know what" , did you run a strip or a bolt beam? The glove is a must, no more flash to find something, I was thinking of doing inside the cooler too, but how much is too much? I thought it would look cool with ice. You inspired me H ... :Surfing:

Joe B    17

I did the red led interior (gotta get some night pics), opted not to do my vents as it give the PoPo a reason to give me a ticket having a red light on the back.

For people doing the install, I just spliced into the nearest interior light and added the LED Modules. For instance the bow was much easier to install this way. Going from one lightbulb to 3 LED Modules is still less power draw.

FYI, I used 7 of the plug and play ebay LEDs (T-10 5-led cluster), and added four 3-led modules from superbrightleds. I have the walkthrough, light in the locker and pass hold. Wish I would have added a module in the glovebox but oh well.

Spud    7

The glove box I just put a bolt beam and spliced in the locker light, 5 min job. Good point on the vents... Hmm

CTMILKMAN    0

I was planning on doing the blower vents as well, I was going to put them on a separate switch from the interiors so that I have the option to draw a lot of attention or only a little attention. I was looking at strip for the vents, but I haven't ordered anything yet, still trying to figure out the exact layout

h20king    794

I also taped into the interior lights i used the six cluster over the cup holders and installed four cluster's everywhere else and hot glued them in place I bought them all from super bright LED's as well.I have my switch wired so one way turns on the underwater lights and the interior lights and the other way just turns on the underwater lights

Spud    7

Superbrightleds.com is great, one of my 6 clusters didn't work and they shipped another super super fast. I was thinking of doing a switch to go between the all on and then turning off just the floor ones, we'll see. Can't wait to see your pics h in the water with under water and interiors lit.