I'm toying with trading my 2015 in for something newer. My 226 is in great shape, has around 260 hours. The dealer I bought it from offered me $35,000 which I nearly laughed at. I figured it'd be worth quite a bit more? Color is black, white, and silver. Comes with a trailer as well. 

InfinitySurf    302

Check the prices on OnlyInboards. You can also see what boats actually sold for vs what they were listed for.

MobEnzo    51

My buddy bought one last summer in MN, pretty decked out, and more hours for mid 50s. Obviously trade in would be different. Could see what dealer would sell for on consignment?

Nolance    18

We have a '16 with 220 hours that we are considering selling this spring.  Thinking mid-high 50's for ours.  Dealer offered us 49 last fall.

Cdifranco    463

IMO used boats just aren't getting what they use to.  Sucks because I would like to upgrade mine also.   

With a 2015 Supreme you could get a 13-15 Centurion with all the fancy tech for about the same price.   Both are arguably out of warranty at this point so given that which would you choose, a year or two older Centurion with all the bells and whistles or a Supreme... Same hulls sure, both surf great buy from a buyers perspective the tech wins for me.