HomeBrew9

2010 SV230 Need Cover

HomeBrew9    0

Hi all. New to the site. Just bought a 2010 Enzo SV230 and I’m stoked. Only problem is it didn’t come with a cover. Looking into a custom cover but worried about how long that will take before I can get it covered. Anyone have any experience with covers from Great Lakes skipper or Cover.world sundura cover? Thanks!

DrNate    426

Great Lakes Skipper sells many things that dealers have left over.  Should be OEM, just make sure it's the correct cover for a 230

Praesto    25

You can use a tarp to cover it until yours comes in. Also, if you purchased it from a shop that has it covered inside, ask if they will continue to keep it until you get the cover in. 

Do some research, covers come in all shapes and sizes and provide various benefits. If your worried, I assume you’re storing the boat outside. I can tell you from personal experience that the sun will beat it and you will want something that goes below the run rail. 

HomeBrew9    0

Thanks for the info. Currently have a tarp on it but it’s definitely a short term solution. Might give the one from Great Lakes skipper a try. 

I ordered my new cover from Savvy Boater last year. I couldn't be happier with the quality and fit and it covers the swim platform as well! Price was under half of what a custom cover was going to be.

HomeBrew9    0

Thanks for the input. Ended up going with one from Great Lakes skipper. Fits well. Hopefully it will last awhile.