Birddog

The S238 Feeback thread

h20king    794

Dude just tie the dirty ones to the dock and leave them there and get a set for the boat. We have restaurants and services on the water as well but would never drive around with the Barney bumpers hanging out.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

RhuntIII    555

Well that escalated quickly.. lol.  Curious, Why not just leave the bumpers tied up in the slip? I'm not to sure about these North Westerners but we don't ride with the bumpers out down here in South Texas either. I would also like to add it's better to get called out here than on the water with the ladies. 

Barney

Bumper

Boaters

bumping

boobs 

Bongo Fury    640

Funny ...when we see boats go by with bumpers hanging we know they are from Disney the rental company.....but then again they are not nice wake boats.

MFaso    56

I have a set tied at the slip as well. I don't see any harm in the way I have it. Is this a wake surf forum or a fashion show forum? lol

The way I do things makes life easier and quicker for me on the water. It's just that simple.

Being a dickhead about it is just childish, and funny to me at the same time.

stoked    1,039

We call people with their bumpers out Wally's. Even when I drive the boat from it's wet slip to the boat ramp I pull them in, and it's only a 2 minute ride.

But to each his own... Wally... B)

• Like 1