Braxton    0

I looking to replace my gauges on my '05 Cyclone. Both multifunction gauges have one function that is not working. On the (Tach/Temp/Oil psi gauge, Faria GTC006A) the tach doesn't work and on the (Speed/Volt/Fuel gauge, Faria GSC002A) the volt doesn't work. The Centurion dealer wants around $300 each and I have not had any luck calling Faria. Does anyone know where I can get my hands on some replacements? I would also entertain going to another brand so as the size is the same. Not so fixed on a direct replacement as long as I can get the same functions in the two gauges. The problem I'm finding is that my speed is 50mph max (paddle wheel) with the fine tune adjustment and most others are pitot. Any suggestions?

IMG_0947.PNG

IMG_0948.PNG

beau t    8

on the chevy trucks they have stepper motors that are replaceable, all parts can be ordered off of ebay ( a buddy of mine has redone a couple)  it may be worth checking out your local guys who do instrument cluster rebuilds and see if they could repair your existing gauges. if you do see if a local guy is able to fix it let us know  what the cost is. 

Revoke36    0

I have the same gauges. Neither my tach or speedo work. How do I determine if it's the gauge and not an issue elsewhere? I can live without a speedo but I need my tach! 

beau t    8

http://faria-instruments.com/site_manuals/IS0100_MiscGauges.pdf

http://faria-instruments.com/site_manuals/IS0100_Tachometers.pdf

faria gauge troubleshooting search pulled these up

on mine i just repaired the speedo the sender was bad 320$ for the sending unit it had the speedo,depth finder and water temp built into it, the only place i could get it was from the dealer so the revision info was correct.

Edited by beau t
info did not show up