ssmith

Pricing a 2015 s226

ssmith    49

Guys I'm going to sell my 2015 s226 with 80 hrs on it. It has the 4 wetsounds towers, interiors and sub (not sure what package it was). Has surf tabs, upgraded rear fat sacs (1100 lbs each locker), FAE (never been installed), 2 extra props, 500 lbs wakeballast bags. Still has factory warranty on it. Was purchased around May 2016. Its the purple metal flake ( not for everyone but we love it). Looks new. Small rub on one area of the stainless rub rail is all. I'm in Tennessee so probably not as much resale value as out on the west coast. Question is... how much should I ask for it and expect to get. I know its hard to say without seeing it but you guys know these boats well.

Thanks

ssmith    49

IMG_5408.JPG

IMG_5409.JPG

• Like 1

I walked out of the dealer with mine that had 130hours for 63 and that was with a trailer and everything else. 

I believe they had had it listed for $58 for just the boat. 

Cwazy1    89

^ that sounds about right, I'd say low to mid 60s. 

NWBS had 2 for sale a while back with low (150ish) hours and they were going for 59 for the less optioned and 65 for the well optioned (to the best of my memory.. Ian, you can correct me here) 

CO Surfer    289

You can also look on onlyinboards.com to get some comparisons to similar boats.

ssmith    49

Thanks for the info guys. Based on what you said, I'm going to price it to sell. Heck, you west coasters can pay to have it shipped based on the price and still come out good.

Here's a link to the only ad I have posted thus far. I'll post it in the classified section here and onlyinboards.com in the next few days.

http://www.lsn.com/boats-water-crafts/2015-supreme-s226-surf-boat/5459955.html

Thanks again!!!

stoked    1,039

Man, that was fast! You just showed up around here last year!

ssmith    49

Yeah I know. Kind of mixed feelings on letting it go. We are just too busy with so many other things in life. 2 active young girls that are into golf, cheerleading, gymnastics, etc... Spread pretty thin. We are building a new house, work schedule and so on and so on. The boat is both a blessing and a burden sometimes. We are letting it and the houseboat go. Time to create some breathing room.