FloridaEnzo

How to identify what model wetsounds tower speakers i have

FloridaEnzo    10

I have a 2012 enzo sv211. I bought it used it has 4 wetsounds tower speakers, is there a place on the cans to find the model number. Thanks for any help

Wylie_Tunes    146

A pic will definitely go far in identifying them. The only ones tough to distinguish, are the 650 and 65 series coax in tower pods. Tough to tell unless you get a close up of the tweeter.

Nick213    583

Yep and you can take the grills off the outside speakers and turn them to be straight. Sorry for the criticism it's just a easy fix and bothers me every rim I see that.

• Like 1

h20king    794

Yep and you can take the grills off the outside speakers and turn them to be straight. Sorry for the criticism it's just a easy fix and bothers me every rim I see that.

I'm with you drives me crazy as well.never understood why an installer would not take just a little extra time to finish the job right.

Nick213    583

I'm with you drives me crazy as well.never understood why an installer would not take just a little extra time to finish the job right.

Yes but it doesn't even take extra time is the thing because the grills are off already when you install the cans.
  • Like 1

h20king    794

On my supreme I had to drill new holes for them to line up took an extra 5'min. LOL

• Like 1