Jake707    171

Man. Those are some nice looking boat covers haha, not to hijack the thread. Is that what comes standard on new boats now? Can I order something like that for my 2000 Elite?

volzalum    280

Man. Those are some nice looking boat covers haha, not to hijack the thread. Is that what comes standard on new boats now? Can I order something like that for my 2000 Elite?

That's the mooring cover. It is tow safe as well. They also offer the snap on covers with bow and cockpit separate. I have both for mine.

Edited by volzalum

stoked    1,039

Here they are on mine. They seem to stay well while towing. Should definitely keep the bugs off the areas.

I went about 5 miles at 45mph with them on while towing and I got really nervous. My plan of attach is to tow with the canvas covers and motor with the sox. Here are two more I gave him for the website, I turned them around to rock True's logo:

uZazID9.jpgoJEJDuL.jpg

• Like 4

volzalum    280

I took it up to 70 mph for a few miles, and there was no issues with mine.

h20king    794

I have been using speaker sox for years.We tow thousands of miles each season and have never had one come off

• Like 1

volzalum    280

Stoked, why do you use your grab handles instead of the front cleats for your cover supports?

stoked    1,039

Stoked, why do you use your grab handles instead of the front cleats for your cover supports?

I don't know, just something I've always done. It keeps the cleat down which makes it a little easier to remove the cover. I think that's how it was when I took delivery.

volzalum    280

I don't know, just something I've always done. It keeps the cleat down which makes it a little easier to remove the cover. I think that's how it was when I took delivery.

The cover instructions state to pull out all six cleats and that help to keep the cover positioned for high winds/towing.

Troy    234

How do you all like the speaker sox? Looking to get a set for the downfires I installed this year. 

Brandon    0

Just got mine from Speaker Sox, highly recommend! Also got the rack covers!Capture.JPG.c4a25aba6ac78bd5d07fbfe872540032.JPG

volzalum    280

I added new Sox last season. Here they are:

0C40A2DB-D01E-4A09-BBE3-1DCB6E0AF157.jpeg

BE8C550B-C133-4165-85AF-659B32880226.jpeg