Dandy    43
Killer board storage idea. And to think some companies are just designing seats there now. Talk about 5 yr old idea. Just seen moombas new boat. Looks killer as well for the price point. They have some very nice gel coats to choose from.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Tige actually introduced surf storage at the transom in the release of the ASR in early 2014. It's a great idea but not new. It's always interesting to see which company pulls a design/concept from another.

h20king    794

It was a better video release than the S238 LMAO :rofl:

yep and a way bigger price tag. Trevor does not set up stock guaranteed there is lead in the boat. I surfed the supra last year at the NWWSA comp. Wave was nice and clean with lots of push but i did not care for how the wave rolls over at the top. Guess I prefer a nice lip that only a listed boat will put out
  • Like 1

Lak3surf3r    714

yep and a way bigger price tag. Trevor does not set up stock guaranteed there is lead in the boat. I surfed the supra last year at the NWWSA comp. Wave was nice and clean with lots of push but i did not care for how the wave rolls over at the top. Guess I prefer a nice lip that only a listed boat will put out

Agreed Harold but the styling of the supreme to the Supra is like comparing supreme to Centurion. I looked through the boats and there was no lead and it switched between trevors and Mark Paynes boat. Both had dual enzo sacs

Edited by nasmith342

Lak3surf3r    714

indy air

whoops I always call her grabs wrong because shes goofy and im regular. Its was a mute grab in that pic of my daughter.

post-5830-0-92584700-1438830608_thumb.jpg

whoops I always call her grabs wrong because shes goofy and im regular. Its was a mute grab in that pic of my daughter.

nasmith, i was just joking around ,not trying to be a skateboard prude or anything ]here is the correct name and picture . slob air by steve alba post-5830-0-92584700-1438830608_thumb.jp

zapisor    43

^^ where was this pic Zap? Wab?

No Sir,

Shuswap

h20king    794

Agreed Harold but the styling of the supreme to the Supra is like comparing supreme to Centurion. I looked through the boats and there was no lead and it switched between trevors and Mark Paynes boat. Both had dual enzo sacs

agreed the fit and finish on the supra is top notch but the price tag is as well. I like all the brands out and honestly don't think one brand builds a better boat then the next but do believe some brands are better than others for certin things. For me I like a simple boat. I live in the NW so it is important to me that my boat always works because our season is so short. So far im sold on Supreme. As you know the wave is world class the boat is simple but the build quality is there. We are closing in on 300 hours and have had zero problems. Only time my boat has been back to the dealer is for service.
  • Like 1

Lak3surf3r    714

nasmith, i was just joking around ,not trying to be a skateboard prude or anything ]here is the correct name and picture . slob air by steve alba post-5830-0-92584700-1438830608_thumb.jp

I know lol, but it made me think about it since I always call her airs out backwards.

agreed the fit and finish on the supra is top notch but the price tag is as well. I like all the brands out and honestly don't think one brand builds a better boat then the next but do believe some brands are better than others for certin things. For me I like a simple boat. I live in the NW so it is important to me that my boat always works because our season is so short. So far im sold on Supreme. As you know the wave is world class the boat is simple but the build quality is there. We are closing in on 300 hours and have had zero problems. Only time my boat has been back to the dealer is for service.

Thats awesome man, I wish I could say the same lol

DPM7    2

Sometimes you have just have to double up in order to get all the runs in!

post-5894-0-58375800-1438913211_thumb.jpg

• Like 1