zonk    13

i have my boat in wood lake too. how do you get rid of the weed ? i take mine out once a week and clean her off nice ?

h20king    794

i have my boat in wood lake too. how do you get rid of the weed ? i take mine out once a week and clean her off nice ?

in Oregon and Washington they get rid of the weed by smoking it LOL
  • Like 4

phillewis    39

in Oregon and Washington they get rid of the weed by smoking it LOL

Don't forget the great state of CO!

• Like 1

rockballer    162

Just steal their pitch fork and wheel barrel from Sean at the resort.... Was really bad. Had to jump in and literally clean it all out. By the end my slip was the only clean one :) By then someone stole my rental slip the last night... rather than listen to the 11 drunk people on board and un-tie the boat that was in our slip... I just loaded it up on the trailer at 2AM. Didn't want it sitting in another slip that was full of that crap. I got boat cleaner that I am going to wash it with later today. Absolutely amazing lake. Thanks who ever suggested it a few months ago on this forum.

• Like 1

boatnut    230

Just steal their pitch fork and wheel barrel from Sean at the resort.... Was really bad. Had to jump in and literally clean it all out. By the end my slip was the only clean one :) By then someone stole my rental slip the last night... rather than listen to the 11 drunk people on board and un-tie the boat that was in our slip... I just loaded it up on the trailer at 2AM. Didn't want it sitting in another slip that was full of that crap. I got boat cleaner that I am going to wash it with later today. Absolutely amazing lake. Thanks who ever suggested it a few months ago on this forum.

I am heading up again on the 19th of july