Sign in to follow this  
chenige

new old Centurion owner

chenige    84

Picking up a 2000 Elite Air Warior.

Some questions.

What the heck is C4? I see it but cannot find out what it means. Do not think my boat has it but wondered what it is.

What improvements can I make for wakeboarding?

Believe it has the single tank with the pump. Is there a system that fits well? Can I use the stock pump to fill/empty aftermarket tanks?

Are there old brochures available online?

Dealers in Michigan? I see one on the Centurion web site (Lakeside Motor sports) but hoping there might be a few more near where I live (Detroit) or the lake (West Branch)

thanks

First timer    19

C4 as I understand it means that it has rear storage compartments on the port and starboard. Get 2 750lbs fly high sacs and at least one new ballast pump and get some extra weight on each side. Put a couple hundred pounds in each bag and you should have a nice rampy wake. Then you have the option to fill one side completely and go surf after you're worn out from wake boarding.

truekaotik    458

C4 means it "does Not" have a walk thru transom..... Better boat in my opinion to surf both sides.....

First timer    19

Sure wish now I had a c4. Only bonus is the custom bag I have added with the one in the locker is heavier than my port side.

Also the 2000 model was a different whole boat than the 2004 Elite V C4. Different bottom on it. It has an extension out the back where the Rudder and prop are located, not a straight across transom. There are many owners of that model here on Crew, but it was a converted Direct Drive boat not a purpose designed V-Drive like all of the later models where.

Welcome to the Crew by the way!