CrewAdmin

ANNOUNCEMENT: Site upgrade scheduled for Friday the 15th of February 2013

CrewAdmin    192

An upgrade is planned for the CenturionCrew.Com site Friday the 15th of February 2013, while users may see short outages most will not be affected. With the upgrade there will be new features and functions, if you see something that needs our attention please post it this thread. We think everyone will really like the new functions, thanks in advance!

truekaotik    458

hopefully we will be able to like comments in this upgrade? Mine has never worked, always says " you have reached your quota of positive votes for the day"...

Audionly101    39

hopefully we will be able to like comments in this upgrade? Mine has never worked, always says " you have reached your quota of positive votes for the day"...

I tried to "like" your comment but I still got the message too. :D

• Like 1

CrewAdmin    192

We are finishing up with the site upgrade most features should be working we will notify everyone when the upgrade has been finalized.

• Like 2

CrewAdmin    192

The upgrade has been finished, please post on this thread if you see any issues or problems with the functions of the site.

dezul    10

Tapatalk is working fine. :D

Sent from my IdeaTab A2107A-F using Tapatalk 2

CrewAdmin    192

The Like This button on each post is now active.

Supporting members are allowed unlimited Like This clicks

Non-Supporting members are allowed 5 Like This clicks per 24 hour period.

• Like 1

Just noticed that within a topic we no longer have the goto new post button to press. Used to be at the top of the topic. Still have the View New Topic button, but not within the topic for some reason. I always used that rather than having to scroll down to find the new posts.

CrewAdmin    192

Look in the lower right corner of the attached screen for the Next unread topic button, please let us know if that is what you are looking for?

1111.JPG

CrewAdmin    192

New Feature:

In each post the person that started the topic will see a Mark Solved button, clicking the button on the post that answered their original question will highlight the post and re-post it at the top of the thread.

We are using this post to demonstrate the new feature notice that it is highlighted in the thread and re-posted at the top of the thread.

Look in the lower right corner of the attached screen for the Next unread topic button, please let us know if that is what you are looking for?

attachicon.gif1111.JPG

No, use to be a button on the top right of the topic that jumped you to the first unread post in that topic. It seems to be gone now.

truekaotik    458

I use my iPhone alot and when viewing it in full screen mode ( original site) none of the videos show.. Example: you posted the new Avy video. It is blank, only writing, no video? On my laptop it is viewable..

Edited by truekaotik

RVR-RAT    269

I use my iPhone alot and when viewing it in full screen mode ( original site) none of the videos show.. Example: you posted the new Avy video. It is blank, only writing, no video? On my laptop it is viewable..

X2

CeeDee    16

Admin

Where has the "close" feature gone when viewing a picture in a post ?

CrewAdmin    192

Admin

Where has the "close" feature gone when viewing a picture in a post ?

When viewing attached pictures there is a close icon in the lower right corner of the viewer, please see the attached picture/screen shot and let us know if that is what you are referring to?

ccc_pic.jpg

CeeDee    16

When viewing attached pictures there is a close icon in the lower right corner of the viewer, please see the attached picture/screen shot and let us know if that is what you are referring to?

attachicon.gifccc_pic.jpg

Yeah I am not getting that when I view pictures now

The only way to exit from a picture for me now is to hit the back button at the top of the screen which takes me right out of the topic.