bcollins    18

So my old pads were coming off so I just took them off and will clean up the residue with some goo gone. Since they were there for a reason I figured it best to replace them. Found these online for a good price and the fact they have the centurion emblem is a plus. My only concern is I vaguely remember a couple people on here complaining about the material being prone to leaving streaks on the boat after stepping on them, something to that effect….might have been the swimstep material, don’t remember exactly. Anyway, can anyone vouch for these? They’re the perfect size and the cost is low is hard to pass up. Thoughts?

http://greatlakesski...-mats-pair.html

truekaotik    458

They are the same as the ones on eBay it looks. You can get then cut to any size on eBay.. I used it for a bumper above my platform for a month, so I don't know if they leave marks but I've heard the same thing as you did about them...

bcollins    18

Okay, I'll check ebay as well....those are perfect for what I need them for but I was also thinking about sticking some up in the bow. I had a carpet up there but it's trashed and I don't want to replace and would rather just using something like this. I looked at hydro turf, etc. but that stuff gets pricey and I don't need a sheet of it so was hoping this would work. Was also considering it as a bumper since my kids love to beat the boards on the transom.

truekaotik    458

Yeah for sure check eBay then.. Last I seen they had the pads for where the actual metal steps are in the walk thru to bow and the transom pad...

bcollins    18

Wow, ebay was more expensive if you can believe that. Don't see that to often. Anyway, ordered a couple pads a a new shifter knob, whoop whoop, been eyeing that for awhile. Figure it's worth the price to try the pads out.

1911    4

I have some of those I got a few years back. Pros: They have held up well and offer traction.

Cons: they are very hard rubber, so not very comfy on the feet. Also, they get too hot in the sun. So much so that you can't stand on the, if they have been in the hot sun for a while.