BigWillOKC

Krypt KMA-4200 EQ Anyone?

truekaotik    458

I gutted mine also and starting fresh this spring. I got antsy last fall when I purchased it and threw the JL marine interiors in cause the factory sony's sucked bad... Replacing the 4 towers with 2 Rev 10's, waiting till spring for the Rev 410 to release so I can complete the tower set up...

DavidEM    1

truekoatik,

Fort Wayne? Know the area very well. For 25 years our family vacationed for several weeks every summer on Lake George which is straight up north on I-69 from Fort Wayne with the Indiana/Michigan border splitting the lake. All the lakes up there look like a postcard and are so natural. The dam for Lake George was only 10 feet wide if you can imagine that. Being from Texas I miss the dense green. Of course we do have our Mequite trees here.

David

Earmark Marine

truekaotik    458

David,

Yes, lake george is a great relaxing lake up in that area but for a party lake some go to lake James, there are many lakes in the area surprisingly... I am on Wawasee which is the biggest in Indiana and my father and step mother have a place on lake Tippy which is the deepest in Indiana from what I hear. Both are more NW of Fort Wayne, about the same distance as George. It is in Syracuse, IN. I've never been to Texas yet..

h20king    794

h20king,

I've been looking at the Arc too. Do you have a contact for me?

Here is a link to the ARC store and I think True is a dealer as well two KS 300.4's and a KS 1000.1 and your set................................H http://store.arcaudi...1.55639.0.0.0.0

Edited by h20king

truekaotik    458

Here is a link to the ARC store and I think True is a dealer as well two KS 300.4's and a KS 1000.1 and your set................................H http://store.arcaudi...1.55639.0.0.0.0

Yes I am a dealer for arc also Hendo. It really depends on if you want marine grade or automotive amps...

BigWillOKC    1

Hendo, I receieve the EQ yesterday, so I'll be able to turn them around and move them your way the same day i get your check! Super fast shipping from Krypt, by the way....ONE DAY.

Hendo    11

Check's in the mail!!! Dont kill yourself getting it to me, I dont even have my boat yet!!