PayCheck

Tower replacement speakers

PayCheck    20

So my mom burned out the speakers inside the boat with her lady friends... The tower speakers are decent on the tower, but are obviously older then the ones in the boat. Both sets are the same size, so I want to put the current tower speakers in the boat and replace the tower speakers instead of inside speakers. I'm trying to find. Cheap speakers online, any suggestions? Looking to upgrade to wet sounds audio

DavidEM    1

PayCheck,

Wetsounds will be a good replacement choice. They will be impossible to damage without serious abuse and your investment will last a long time. Plus, they rock pretty hard.

You can go to www.wetsounds.com and do business direct or Wetsounds has a listing of authorized on-line dealers.

David

Earmark Marine

truekaotik    458
I'm trying to find. Cheap speakers online, any suggestions? Looking to upgrade to wet sounds audio

I'm confused paycheck? Cheap and WETSOUNDS don't belong in the same statement brother.. Sorry if you want cheap, go with boss tower cans.. Now that's CHEAP!! :-) they sound ok but for the sound quality of WETSOUNDS it's gonna take some green. They resell higher than any used product on the market right now and new is over a grand. So please clarify a little better for us please.. H and Jdb have good WETSOUNDS deals used they r presenting in the above posts ;-) happy hunting man...

DavidEM    1

You know I may have misread the OP's intentions but I thought he wanted to replace the existing tower coaixials (moving them into the coaming) and use the existing tower pods.

Soooo I thought that the Wetsounds 6.5" coaxial might be a drop in on the tower. That would satisfy the Wetsounds and less expensive objectives.

More clarification is needed.

David

Earmark Marine

truekaotik    458
You know I may have misread the OP's intentions but I thought he wanted to replace the existing tower coaixials (moving them into the coaming) and use the existing tower pods.

Soooo I thought that the Wetsounds 6.5" coaxial might be a drop in on the tower. That would satisfy the Wetsounds and less expensive objectives.

More clarification is needed.

David

Earmark Marine

Paycheck this will be the best option at $160 to $250 a pair new. The cans are a decent portion of the price in most cases plus you will atleast have WETSOUNDS speakers. They do not compare to the pro or rev series tower speakers but will be the best replacements compared to cheaper brands like kicker,fusion, boss, MTX, ect. Those will be from $50 to $150 a pair new for just 6.5" drop ins for your existing cans...

Edited by truekaotik

PayCheck    20

i have not looked at the wetsounds coaixials yet, but will defanatly be looking at them if i cant get the 485s from jdb

truekaotik    458
i have not looked at the wetsounds coaixials yet, but will defanatly be looking at them if i cant get the 485s from jdb

NICE!!! Now that's what I'm talkin bout right there :-))))

PayCheck    20

still workin on the mother about the 485s... think im close!

truekaotik    458

Play the video Wakedoc and H made in this forum... She will turn :-)) H has the pro 485's and wake is rocking 4 rev 10's, Jax is running 2 rev 10's.... http://www.centurioncrew.com/index.php/topic/5421-vote-join-the-wet-sounds-revolution-contest/

Edited by truekaotik

Ubugme2    0

I just installed some Krypt 6.5 HLCD tower speakers for less then 400. Wet Sounds are my dream speaker but I can not afford them.

I have not played them yet because i dont have my amp yet but you can check them out at www.bulletlines.com

Joe B    17

my Infinity tower speakers are a good clean sound for the price, I'd say comparable to kicker (maybe a bit less mid).

i have the Krypt "8in" speakers and cant complain about them for the price. check out exile sometimes they have reconditioned speakers for sale