LakeSurfer    10

I changed out the 250lbs side sacks with 650lbs sacs. When I go to to fill the larger side sacs, the Pro Vision II dash keeps turning off the pumps because they are run on a timer. Anybody know how to change the timer so the pumps will stay on longer?

DarksideR    1,679

I seem to remember a post about this several months ago. I'm pretty sure the answer is already on here somewhere. Sorry I couldn't find it though.

LakeSurfer    10

I seem to remember a post about this several months ago. I'm pretty sure the answer is already on here somewhere. Sorry I couldn't find it though.

I looked as well and could not find any info on CCC site.

I remember a post about it also. But I cannot find it either. But from what I can remember, you need to hit the bottom left button on your screen. Then hid the button besides the User tab. Then Ballast and Tab Settings. Then you will be able to move to the timer for the bags and up the time to fill and empty. Remember that the time you set should be as accurate as possible as it these settings that control your gauge levels and the time to fill and empty. Save and exit and you should be good to go.

DrNate    426

Yes, Lake, I have done this. You have to go into the Menu and Ballast settings, etc. You just go in and change the fill times. I'm also quite certain that you can manually overide them switching off by manually toggling the ballast switch to on. You could do that and time how long it takes to fill, and then go in and change it to that fill time.

doug743    53

do you have to change drain times as well. I am trying to decide if i get a new 244 of keep my 09 230. I have finally got it all working the way i like it and now i am about to start over. thanks

LakeSurfer    10

do you have to change drain times as well. I am trying to decide if i get a new 244 of keep my 09 230. I have finally got it all working the way i like it and now i am about to start over. thanks

you would have to change both the fill and drain times. Should not be that big a deal.

As for why the 244, the new layout is awesome! In addition, you can run all of this under the seats:

quick fill port 500

quick fill star 500

port locker 900

star locker 900

port seat 650

star seat 650

center 250

bow 600

Total 4,950 lbs

Edited by LakeSurfer

Wiggles    2

you would have to change both the fill and drain times. Should not be that big a deal.

As for why the 244, the new layout is awesome! In addition, you can run all of this under the seats:

quick fill port 500

quick fill star 500

port locker 900

star locker 900

port seat 650

star seat 650

center 250

bow 600

Total 4,950 lbs

Are you running all that at once Lake??? Do you not have to get the boat to lean anymore, or is would you only run the side your riding at that time?

LakeSurfer    10

Are you running all that at once Lake??? Do you not have to get the boat to lean anymore, or is would you only run the side your riding at that time?

I only fill the side I am riding. Since I only surf the regular side, my current set up (still tweaking) is

quick fill port 500

quick fill star 250

port locker 900

star locker 0

port seat 650

star seat 0

center 250

bow 0

Fat Brick swim deck 155

Total 2,705 lbs plus people (or 400lbs on surf side seat)

Edited by LakeSurfer

Wiggles    2

I'm sure that wave is just unreal!!!! I wonder what the wakeboard wake would look like loaded all down with the total 4950 probably just nuts lol

Edited by Wiggles

DarksideR    1,679

Lake, pics of new wave are required after posting surf setup weights... it's a new rule on the site. :laughing:

LakeSurfer    10

Lake, pics of new wave are required after posting surf setup weights... it's a new rule on the site. :laughing:

Pics are going to have to wait until next year. Boat is getting winterized tomorrow.

DarksideR    1,679

WHAT?? No way is it cold enough there yet! LOL

doug743    53

lakesurfer, do you think the rear locker can house a 1k bag. I am pulling the trigger this weekend and ordering a 244. thanks for the info

doug743    53

lakesurfer, what is your fill time and drain time on the 900. and 650 did you get the plug n play from centurion. I have johston pumps for my enzo sac now, but was going to get the plug n play if they are fast pumps.

LakeSurfer    10

lakesurfer, do you think the rear locker can house a 1k bag. I am pulling the trigger this weekend and ordering a 244. thanks for the info

Right now I am running the 1,100lb surf sac (50x24x24) in the back locker and 650 sac (60 x 26 x 10) under the seat. I am trying these out because custom sacs are $400/each vs $350 for the both of these. The 1,100lbs sac is a little tall so it pops the locker cover if you fill it all the way, but it works nice. With that said, I may replace it with a custom sac in the spring and move this sac to the goofy side. The 650lb sac fits great. It fills completely up. You could add a few more inches to the length, but I dont think it is worth the money.

Before I went and ordered customs sacs, I would try these 2 out and see if they work for you. You can always resale them. Custom sacs are expensive since you need to per side on the new Enzo.

LakeSurfer    10

lakesurfer, what is your fill time and drain time on the 900. and 650 did you get the plug n play from centurion. I have johston pumps for my enzo sac now, but was going to get the plug n play if they are fast pumps.

You will have to add pumps for the locker sacs. Centurion does not offer that. I plan on adding one pump to each back locker in the Spring. Probably 10 min fill time. I just plugged the 650lb sac in. I am guessing that will be around 7-8 min (10 max) on the current system (the center and two side sacs run off one pump through a sprinkler system).

Personally, I would order the boat with full ballast (comes with 2 pumps and 2 thru hulls). This way, if you want to upgrade you can just add pumps and not worry about drilling thru hulls (which will void your hull warranty). You can easily run 2 pumps off of one thru hull if you need to.

Note: My boat came with all of the ballast they offer (including the bow, which runs off of its own pump). If you dont run any bow ballast, you could order the bow and swap that pump to run your back lockers. That way the boat already comes wires with the switches/pump. You would just need to run some hose.

You might want to talk to your dealer. Centurion just introduced a new option called Centurion P-n-P Surf Ballast option. I called and talked to my old friend Les Clark and he told me about it. Said it just became available in October on ordered boats only. He told me they had them on the boats at the World as part of the testing program for it.

He said that it is another Jabsco reversing pump going to a valve under the engine hatch that lets you select which side of the boat you want the bag to be located. They furnish the vent hose and fittings and the quick connect fittings on both sides of the boat. They will not furnish the bag, but Fly High has a bag designed for the boat that will be available directly from them or authorized Fly High dealers.

He also told me that on the 233 and 244 they have increased the size of the Pro Ballast bags to fill the entire side seat areas on each boat, again from the testing that was done at the Worlds and on other boats this fall.

So great news for those who are ordering new boats from Centurion this fall and winter.

Thanks Les for the information when I need it.