islander033

August Picture Thread

Troy    234

finally got the boat wrapped.

very nice!!!!

duramat    462

Funny you mention that. I had just finished setting up the port side(shame on me) for a friend to surf, when I went to the drivers seat to get going, all of a sudden there was water shooting out of one of my thru hulls on the starboard side. Checked the drain switches, nothing. Flipped the engine cover and water was almost to the belts! Flipped the port locker cover and the bag wasn't full anymore!Between myself and said buddy, we got the quick release drain fitting back on the bag. It's rediculous that those things can pop off. But man... that bilge pump works REALLY well! Thank god it does.

Dura, as far as the file I sent you goes, you need to use WinRar to unzip it. It's a free download if you don't have it.

My auxiliary hose has come in...."helpful" a few times....LOL

I need to replace my bilge pump, ya,..it works but the barb busted on it so the hose clamp BARELY fits on on keeping the hose on it.

Hey!! Answer me back with your flight info! Also, the Warden is (should be done) working on the surf mafia logo. You up to Dr'ing it up with your program? You got the skillz!! :thumbsup:

DarksideR    1,679

My auxiliary hose has come in...."helpful" a few times....LOL

I need to replace my bilge pump, ya,..it works but the barb busted on it so the hose clamp BARELY fits on on keeping the hose on it.

Hey!! Answer me back with your flight info! Also, the Warden is (should be done) working on the surf mafia logo. You up to Dr'ing it up with your program? You got the skillz!! :thumbsup:

I DID EMAIL YOU BACK! LOL. Will email you again with the info. Do you have Ken and Andrea's address? They haven't given it to me yet... cough cough. :innocent:

I'm willing to give it a shot(wardens USM logo)in AfterEffects. Looking forward to seeing it! Will PM you about it.

DarksideR    1,679

FINALLY rode out a 360 yesterday! Only once. Every other time after that, I would pearl the nose on the last 90.

I was pretty stoked if you couldn't tell. lol

islander033    2

Awesome! Good work! :animier:

X'2!!

It's all in the board dude!..lol.

DarksideR    1,679

Yes, thanks for the board Dennis. Was only my second time riding it actually! Not that it was very different from my XL.

islander033    2

Yes, thanks for the board Dennis. Was only my second time riding it actually! Not that it was very different from my XL.

Can't wait to see what you do on the 3rd time.:thumbsup: