1fasdzl

CRAZY GOOD DEAL ALERT! Kicker KM6500.2

1fasdzl    0

I've been researching and figuring out how I'm going to go to a HLCD setup last night and on a whim, decided to check out pricing on the Kicker KM6500.2 setup. Well I came across this:

http://www.vminnovations.com/product_9741/Kicker-KM6500-2-6-5-Inch-400W-Marine-Boat-Component-Speakers.html

Kicker KM6500.2 HLCD setup for $227.99, free shipping, 2 year warranty!

They also have the additional midbass pair of speakers for $118.99 here:

http://www.vminnovations.com/product_9742/Kicker-KM6500-6-Inch-Marine-Boat-2-Way-200W-Speakers.html

This is about HALF what they normally go for!!! I pulled the trigger on both for less than $350 shipped to me, including a 2 year warranty! I'm not affiliated with them at all; just tying to pass on a great deal.

:surfing2:

smitty    0

Thanks fasdzl!

I'v been watching these for over a year just couldn't pull the trigger when they were $500...I found referb's for $280 but these are brandnew!!

Can't wait for them to show up!!

Edited by smitty

Big Po    1

Has anyone checked on the reliability of the sight? The box for the HLCD's looked kinda beat up in the picture...

Not saying this isn't the deal of the century, just asking about reliabilty and security when ordering online, since I've never heard of this site before.

Wiggles    2

I bought a sub amp off them with no problems.. i got mine through there ebay site but still no problems at all.

LuckyatVMI    0

I've been researching and figuring out how I'm going to go to a HLCD setup last night and on a whim, decided to check out pricing on the Kicker KM6500.2 setup. Well I came across this:

http://www.vminnovations.com/product_9741/Kicker-KM6500-2-6-5-Inch-400W-Marine-Boat-Component-Speakers.html

Thank you for the mention 1fasdzl we really appreciate customers that share good deals and spread the word :)

Has anyone checked on the reliability of the sight? The box for the HLCD's looked kinda beat up in the picture...

Not saying this isn't the deal of the century, just asking about reliabilty and security when ordering online, since I've never heard of this site before.

Hi Big Po, your concern is understandable and appreciated. Just an FYI VMInnovations has been selling consumer electronics and marine audio equipment for over 5 years. We have a 99.6% positive feedback rating on eBay marketplace and a 9.6/10 on Reseller's Ratings. If you have any other questions please do not hesitate to ask.

In case you or other members of CenturionCrew decide to purchase the KM6500.2 or KM6500 please contact the CrewAdmin before making the purchase we are working on a Crew Discount. ;)

Cheers,

Lucky

Big Po    1
Hi Big Po, your concern is understandable and appreciated. Just an FYI VMInnovations has been selling consumer electronics and marine audio equipment for over 5 years. We have a 99.6% positive feedback rating on eBay marketplace and a 9.6/10 on Reseller's Ratings. If you have any other questions please do not hesitate to ask.

In case you or other members of CenturionCrew decide to purchase the KM6500.2 or KM6500 please contact the CrewAdmin before making the purchase we are working on a Crew Discount. ;)

Cheers,

Lucky

Thank you for the reply. It says alot about a company to come on and post a reply to a concern, and tackle things head-on. If I can scrape up the cash, and find 2 more matching chrome cans for my Enzo's Evo tower I'll order the HLCD's from yall.

And once again, thanks for the response.

Po

Big Po    1

I just looked online, and now their website says $499.95 for the exact same speakers. What's up with that. And when I click "Add them to Cart" in the shopping cart is shows $499.95.

Something's not right.....I may be from Alabama, but I'm not stupid, ignorant, or a gullible hillbilly.

I also just clicked on the 6.5" Marine HLCD's (800 watt) and they're like $999.95 for a set.

Edited by Big Po

Big Po    1

This stuff must be like a curse....I just clicked on my email, and there was something from VMI there (Haven't done anything more than visit their site...No signing up for anything) for a brief second that said Hello Austin (my name) and was popped up. Now I can't get it to pop up again to see what it is. This is just creepy. VMI, if you're listening....Stop it.

LuckyatVMI    0

I just looked online, and now their website says $499.95 for the exact same speakers. What's up with that. And when I click "Add them to Cart" in the shopping cart is shows $499.95.

Something's not right.....I may be from Alabama, but I'm not stupid, ignorant, or a gullible hillbilly.

I also just clicked on the 6.5" Marine HLCD's (800 watt) and they're like $999.95 for a set.

My apologies Big Po, just checked with the product manager to see what's up and basically due to "Minimum Advertised Price Policy" (reseller/vendor agreement) we can't advertise that price anymore. However if you are still interested in purchasing feel free to make that offer in our eBay store.

This stuff must be like a curse....I just clicked on my email, and there was something from VMI there (Haven't done anything more than visit their site...No signing up for anything) for a brief second that said Hello Austin (my name) and was popped up. Now I can't get it to pop up again to see what it is. This is just creepy. VMI, if you're listening....Stop it.

I would like to hear more about this incident. FYI, we do NOT send unsolicited emails/banners etc. Just like you, we hate spam. In fact one of our promises is that we'll never sell, loan, or give your email address or personal information to any 3rd party under any circumstance and we have a simply unsubscribe procedure.

Hope it helps,

Lucky

Big Po    1

Yeah, it just did it that one time, and hasn't done it since. May have just been some sort of fluke, or my internet might have glitched. Sorry for being so jumpy. My appologies.

Thanks for letting me know about the price thing. If I get the cash I'll check them out in yall's eBay store.

Edited by Big Po

smitty    0

Just got a conformation email from VMI that mine have shipped with a Fedex tracking # to boot! Can't wait to see them, I'll post up some pics when they arrive.

h20king    794

Po VM is all good I have done business with them many times in the past all the goods shipped real fast and were as advertised go check out their E bay page they have some great deals for guys on a budget I even recommended them to Wiggles and if you read his post he hand no problems either.If you are concerned just use pay pall. These guys sold me most of the gear in my last system and come with my recommendation for what that is worth..............H

Big Po    1

That's cool H, guess it was just my internet acting up...

Anyone got a link to their eBay page?

Thanks again for the confirmation yall.

Big Po    1

Yeah, but that says $449.99....You only paid like $200-something. I can't afford them if they're $450+. I still gotta but a better amp for them, plus wire it up, plus find 2 more speaker cans for my Evo tower....Which is not proving to be an easy task.

But thanks for the link Dzl.

Getssum    10

See where the ebay link has a button for "make offer"?

I bet you a cold one that if you submit an offer near the $227.99 that was previously paid that it will be accepted!

Good luck!

Big Po    1

I was thinking about that. First things first on my list of upgrades before summertime is tracking down an Alpine CDA-9886M head-unit and Alpine MC20 Remote to install so I can play my iPod.

Wiggles    2

They won't do that later PO, if you want speakers to get that sound out to the riders, I'd be jumping all over this deal if you can get them for under 3 bills.... you can do the stereo at any time if you already have one....

jmtc,

wig

Getssum    10

Agreed, and once you have an Ipod, there isn't a deck out there that is as easy to use as the ipod interface, (if there is, please tell me!)

Just go straight from the ipod to your amp, and call it a day. Get your 3.5 mm connector to RCA from monoprice for like 6-10$ and call it a day!

If you want separate volume control and eq, just get a cheap 1/2 din eq and go from there

Big Po    1

I might put in a bid for the $229.95 or whatever they had listed. Never bought anything off of eBay before, and I don't trust PayPal (heard too many horror stories), but I think their thing said they accept Visa & MC and some others, so I should be in good shape.

Let me ponder on it for a little while.

Also, any of yall got any factory Evo tower speaker cans (prefer chrome, but I can paint my others black) and hardware you wanna donate? LOL

Edited by Big Po