bobback

Let's see the pets!

duramat    462

My @$#% mutt (she just chewed my beloved Tevas)

post-50-0-36648100-1375208013_thumb.jpg

She's a bird dog she chased and caught the worthless parakeet downstairs and didn't chomp it to death. Parakeet came out slobbery but alive.

Ill have to post some video of her on the boat.post-50-0-75319400-1375208055_thumb.jpg

post-50-0-00215700-1375208034_thumb.jpg

enzo on LI    79

My @$#% mutt (she just chewed my beloved Tevas) She's a bird dog she chased and caught the worthless parakeet downstairs and didn't chomp it to death. Parakeet came out slobbery but alive.

]

Hilarious...

bobback    3

This "pose" kills me as she looks like a human just kicking back.

And...we got a new couch, but had to keep the old couch to keep both dogs happy since they were used to being on the couch, and are banned from the new one. Luckily there was enough room for the old couch off in the corner, and luckily my wife mows the yard!

I guess life is "ruff" being a dog at our place.

post-948-0-01830000-1375748978_thumb.jpg

Edited by bobback

BillC4    24

My @$#% mutt (she just chewed my beloved Tevas)

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

She's a bird dog she chased and caught the worthless parakeet downstairs and didn't chomp it to death. Parakeet came out slobbery but alive.

Ill have to post some video of her on the boat.attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Got to love a golden. Made me laugh.

duramat    462

Bill you have a golden? She just chomped another kids sandal this morn :rant: Hoping this puppy phase ends. But she is a lovable dog and good with kids and eveyone she meets. She cant get her belly scratched enough :cat:

Skibumm    184

Funny pet story from 10 years ago. We had a couple of cats that were my daughters. They liked to hang out in or around the boat but never casue any damamge or left hair. One day we were heading down to Utah Lake on the freeway doing about 75MPH and a car come up to the side of me with the window down yelling something. She was yellling "you have a cat on your boat" I lloked in the mirror just in time to see the cat on the cover going over the windshield and heading toward the bow. I have a closed bow and it is slicker than snot. I see tha cat hit the bow and now I can't hit the brakes or that cat is going to slide right off the front of the boat. I slowly pull over and we retrieve the cat and it is shaking like crazy. We continue to go boating. We get to the lake and go to take off the cover and our other cat jumps out and runs into the bushes. we look for a half hour and nothing. we put the other cat in the truck with the windows half way down and head out boating. It's early season so not hot at all so we did not think the cat would be in jeopardy. We come back ina couple of hours and still no sign of the other cat. My daughter is very upset but not much we could do. We go home. About 2 weeks later the second cat shows up at our house looking ragged but OK. Mind you that is about 30 miles and accross more major roads than you can count and through some pretty nasty wild areas too. They had both been shut in by the cover and the one was able to escape out the back of the cover onto the swim platform then up to the bow over the cover.

duramat    462

I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING!!! Great story Ski!!

lakerat    70

My Gordon Setter, Elvis.

post-5535-0-57299200-1378397713_thumb.jpeg

Here he is doing his job pointing some Hungarian Partridge and wonering why I'm messing around with a camera. :-)

post-5535-0-64430100-1378397834_thumb.jpeg