elc

PO Off Topic High Jack Thread

elc    2

PO - I set this thread up for you.

Every time you have a random thought that does not pertain to the thread you are posting in, post it here, rather than turning another thread into a train wreck. This way if the members actually want to hear about your gas money issues, your friends etc, they can come to one place!

Big Po    1

You don't want to hear my random thought right now..........I can assure you of this.

Edited by Big Po

elc    2

Thats the kind of restrain you should think about using in the other threads... LOL.

WakeDoc    471

OH NO!!! elc you are going to be added to PO's, crew members that pick on me list.

Current known list:

h20king

WakeDoc

elc

Welcome to the Club!

Carter13    69
OH NO!!! elc you are going to be added to PO's, crew members that pick on me list.

Current known list:

h20king

WakeDoc

elc

Welcome to the Club!

I believe I am on that list as well. :rofl:

Big Po    1
I believe I am on that list as well. :rofl:

Nope, sorry to disappoint.

Edited by Big Po

elc    2

Current known list:

h20king

WakeDoc

elc

Welcome to the Club!

LOL... it looks like I am in good company.

I am going to start documenting each derailment in this thread starting today... I don't have time to go through the other 100 threads that have been high jacked. :thumbsup:

High-Jacked thread:

http://www.centurioncrew.com/Longest-wake-...seas-t3637.html

Big Po    1

So, what exactly is the point of f***ing with me? I mean, do you really have nothing better to do? That's a sad, sad existance.

Also, this is off-topic section, so nothing I say in this thread can be counted as a de-railment.

Edited by Big Po

elc    2
Also, this is off-topic section, so nothing I say in this thread can be counted as a de-railment.

Agreed... if you feel the need to post something that doesn't have to do with a live topic post it here... maybe you should even use this space for a blog. That way if someone cares about your derailed comments they can come here and read it.

I am not trying to f with you - I simply would like the old CC back, the one were I don't have to sift through the threads of the pointless derailments.

Edited by elc

tprice    118

Holy Crap! I have read some funny stuff on here but Big Po's post on "Longest wake surfing season?, Best state to live in? thread" tops it.

Big Po, as a Financial Planner I only have two words for you regarding your current and future financial status, "Your F----d"

You are living well beyond your means. Sorry to call you out but what a train wreck. If you want some help with a budget, finances, etc. PM me and we can start working on some financial discipline. Pro Bono of course!

WakeDoc    471
We will ride up to Nov. Maybe a few days here and there in Nov, depending on the temp. I am game for the Dec ride, but I know I cannot get anyone else to ride with me.

If you get your normal crew from the babes & bikins thread going, you can count me in.

YOU ain't got no GAS $$$... :thumbsup: ...Why would he invite you? Got to have $$$ to play with boat Fluff!

Sorry couldn't help myself

Big Po    1

May be living outside my means, but all my other bills are payed off. That's the only one i have left. The payment wasn't suppose to be that high....But a long story short, the bank lied and told me 1 interest rate and when I went to finalize the paperwork the following Monday, they gave me another rate. I cussed a storm, but they couldn't do anything. So, I said "F*** it.....Just give me the damn papers and I'll sign 'em". I was kinda in the mood I'm in right now (migraine headache included). I'm tired of people f***ing me over. Be it "friends" or the bank, or whoever. I am not a damn pushover, but I sure get treated like one. Sure, I may not be as smart as some of yall (obviously, we have a Financial Advisor, in here, and I'm sure Doc does something professional to make tons of money), and most of yall are older than me and more "settled" in your well-paying jobs....And I don't make much money b/c I work for the family business, therefore I get a raise whenvever they "feel like I've been improving" instead of on a professional basis like most other jobs.

I hate being an angry person, but I am just tired of getting sh*tted on by everyone.

I don't mean to take this out on yall, but maybe if yall would see a little bit of glimmer into part of 1 day of my life, yall might just can understand where I come from, and why I am the way I am.

Edited by Big Po

elc    2

There you go PO... thats the spirit of this thread. I think people on this forum really do like to hear your stories and comment on them. I can only speak for myself, but I would rather see it in one thread rather then all over the forum.

Sorry To hear about your interest rate. This happened to me when I bought my first car (by myself) - I had already signed the paper work when I realized what had happened. Better to learn a lesson like that at a young age.

WakeDoc    471

Better to learn that on a boat instead of a house...LOL. YOUR life is what YOU make of it, if you are not happy with something then change it. Cut the umbilical cord, go out on your own and make something of yourself instead on sucking on the family teat.

Big Po    1
There you go PO... thats the spirit of this thread. I think people on this forum really do like to hear your stories and comment on them. I can only speak for myself, but I would rather see it in one thread rather then all over the forum.

Sorry To hear about your interest rate. This happened to me when I bought my first car (by myself) - I had already signed the paper work when I realized what had happened. Better to learn a lesson like that at a young age.

Yeah, but I hope you were making more money than I am, when you were my age. LOL!

Well (once again, this will probably get me flamed), I had my mom go with me to help go over the legal documents and such to make sure I only signed things I needed to, and nothing I didn't need to. She keeps all our books and handles all our paperwork here for the family business, so she knows all about legal paperwork and stuff like that.

The day I finalized everything for me to buy it they set everything up, the dealership said...We're good to go. And I scheduled my appointment at the bank for the upcoming Monday (got it on a Friday). Then when I got to the bank they starting verifying numbers and that's when I got a little irate, b/c none of it sounded familiar with what I had discussed with the other lady in the loans department before.

Big Po    1
Better to learn that on a boat instead of a house...LOL. YOUR life is what YOU make of it, if you are not happy with something then change it. Cut the umbilical cord, go out on your own and make something of yourself instead on sucking on the family teat.

Been there done that. Worked for another guy from age 16-17 at a local outdoors store that went belly-up. Then worked for a fitness store installing and delivering and fixing commercial fitness equipment from age 18-19 (graduation), then went to college for 1.5 years (2005-2006.5), then moved back home. Laid tile and hardwood flooring for a year. Then worked for the folks full-time, and have been ever since.

I've been on my own, and I've lived on my own. Everytime I got screwed and had to move back.

tprice    118

Po, boating is all about fun times with family and friends.

I just don't see how much fun it can be if you are worried about gas money for the boat, boat payment, gas to get home from the lake, etc.

Regardless of occupation and how much anyone makes it comes down to priorities. I would have loved to have a boat in my 20's but it just wasn't in my budget at the time. Therefore, it wasn't a priority.

I was serious about helping you with your budget. Lets make your boating experience memorable, not regrettable.

Big Po    1

I do appreciate the offer to help. I am having a migraine today, so I will have to pass for this evening. But possibly tomorrow provided this goes away. LOL

Well, we have a lakehouse, therefore gas to and from is just for the truck itself....So, not a major factor.

And yes, that's why I posted the "I'm just glad this season is almost over" in the last thread, b/c of the money issues. If it weren't for that, I'd be cruising the lake and having a good time year round......Well, that and the whole water going down past the pier at the lakehouse every winter thing. LOL

Right now, my priority is the boat and getting it paid off. Especially for over the winter. This is why I won't be able to do ANY mods to my boat, even though those Kicker speakers are starting to sound kinda weak.....Guess playing the sh*t out of them isn't the best idea since they've been sitting up for a few years. LOL!

Edited by Big Po

WakeDoc    471
Been there done that. Worked for another guy from age 16-17 at a local outdoors store that went belly-up. Then worked for a fitness store installing and delivering and fixing commercial fitness equipment from age 18-19 (graduation), then went to college for 1.5 years (2005-2006.5), then moved back home. Laid tile and hardwood flooring for a year. Then worked for the folks full-time, and have been ever since.

I've been on my own, and I've lived on my own. Everytime I got screwed and had to move back.

Welcome to life it is not always easy, maybe you should drop the option of moving home, go out there and be a success and if you fall get up and keep going instead of running home. Another thing by the sounds of it you bounce all over the place and have no real skills that will earn the money you want, you need to pick a career and start working hard at it, have the will to succeed and don't let anyone stand in your way. Quit worrying about toys and start worrying about life.

I thought just chicks got migraine's...lol

Big Po    1

I actually have lots of skills. I am a metal fabricator (not licensed, but can build just about anything you want...welding included), I can frame houses, I can lay flooring (tile, hardwoord, can do backsplashes on tubs, bathrooms, countertops, kitchens, etc...), I am very mechanical, and work on my truck myself. I have always worked on all my own 4-wheelers and trucks growing up. I can work on and install commercial exercise equipment, pool tables, etc...

I am not dumb, like most of yall assume. Being from Alabama, I get that alot.

No, chicks aren't the only ones who get migraines......If you had as much stress on you as I do on me everyday, you would have them, too. Between babysitting idiotic employees, dealing with a$$hole contractors all day, and my folks b*tching about everything, and worrying about my money issues everytime I want to go out to eat for lunch.....I have quite a bit of stress.

Edited by Big Po