rod

Centurion Carbon Pro

enzo101mo    98

I just got my Water ski Mag. this week and they have an article written on the Carbon and say that it's a three -event Boat.( pg. 73 water ski Mag.) They must have already test drove it. It's length is 20'-1" Beam 91" Standard HP 343 Fuel cap. 32 gallons.

I like the hard top Bimmi, My old 1973 deep V Jet boat had a removable hard top and was great.

If Centurion want someone to display this and offer people to test drive it I would be very HAPPY to do so since we don't have a deal in my area anymore. Lake Nacimeinto has a ski run slalom area just for water skiers.

With all that metalic flake gelcoat, it needs a trolling motor up front a skeeter sticker on the side and a swivel chair for catch and release! LOL!!! Okay, I am just kidding here, it doesn't need the skeeter sticker.... LOL!!! :p

Kevin Baugh    78

that is what I thought

Edited by Kevin Baugh

Kevin Baugh    78

uhh.......hmmm......I think that was the idea :lol:

Edited by Kevin Baugh

MCskiFREAk    0

The press release is intentionally ambiguous as to the build material used for the entire boat. Yes, I am quite aware of the benefits and procedures of a closed mold process, the company that I work for uses it every day in the construction of our boats.

enzo on LI    79

I will be the first to say that I know little to nothing about the build process...of any of these boats. But MCski FREAK, it seems by what you say (and your screen name) that you might be a bit baisedand quick to jusdge, not to mention throw around your opinions. No offense, but I am just saying. Would help if it wasn't your first rodeo on this sight, whether you are right or wrong.

Kevin Baugh    78

Bob LaPoint won the Diablo Tournament Master’s Division this pas weekend behind a New Carbon Pro with a EX343 Catanium engine in it.

enzo101mo    98

How many people does it seat? I think that sea deck flooring looks like crap and I don't like the interior (not much there) :thumbsup:

acpilot    1

Great looking boat, although I think Centurion should build an open bow version. We Centurion skiers are dying for a challenger to the Response LXI and the Mastercraft Prostar 197. Due to having a few kids I just can't see myself buying a closed bow. I also couldn't help notice the back board located in the boat. At first I thought it was just for the demo boat, however, I still see it in there on the one for sale. One look at that and there is no way my wife will let me tow the kids! Can't wait to see the carbon Pro at the next bat show.