Big Po

Big Po is own a Boat!!!

Big Po    1

Now this thread can finally end!!!!!

Sorry Dura and all those betting against me...

But they accepted my offer on the local '07 Enzo 230 Tahoe! So, I've been rockin' out all weekend!!!

I'll post pics tomorrow.

Thanks to all that helped in my search, but now it has finally ended.

Troy    234

Need pics for proof!! LOL

Congrats PO. You'll have a blast with the new ride. When do you or have you taken delivery?

Big Po    1

Congrats PO. You'll have a blast with the new ride. When do you or have you taken delivery?

LOL! It's true! And yes, I took possession of it Friday evening around 5:30 pm.

That thing is awesome. We went boarding and tubing all weekend.......Now I see what yall have been saying about that 330 Scorpion being thirsty, WOW! Good thing I have good buddies that help and chip in with fuel costs.

h20king    794

How does this thread still live it's life force was scheduled for termination at Friday noon yet here it is again top of the page THE CREW HAS SPOKEN PLEASE KILL THIS THREAD LET DEMOCRACY RULE

MANDC    0

Congrats PO. Lets see that ride.

Big Po    1
pics or it didnt happen.

Hey, lots and lots of people will lie on an open forum........But not me. I am not a liar or a BS'er.

Will post pics soon.

Ok.....Nobody else post on this thread. We need CrewAdmin to kill this thing and delete it completely.

Thanks,

Po

pics or it didnt happen.

I guess we can only call him Unicorn until he posts some pics...Unicorn, Unicorn, Unicorn.... :)

Congrats Poo, but lets see some pics.

Edited by CdnWakesurfr

LakeSurfer    10

X2

Congrats on the new ride and I want to see pics with you actually in the boat on the water!!!!

Big Po    1
X2

Congrats on the new ride and I want to see pics with you actually in the boat on the water!!!!

I'll have to take some "action shots" this weekend. All I have right now is pics of me standing in front of it hooked to the folk's Z71 Suburban when we went to pick it up.

islander033    2
..... I have right now is pics of me standing in front of it hooked to the folk's Z71 Suburban when we went to pick it up.

This will work for now^^^

h20king    794
I'll have to take some "action shots" this weekend. All I have right now is pics of me standing in front of it hooked to the folk's Z71 Suburban when we went to pick it up.

I agree these will work for now PO you are a good sport love your avatar NOW WHERE ARE THE PICS I don't get it I have pics from my boat at the dealer, coming home, mods, and just pics for pics sake after all the s**t you have taken and all the hoops you have jumped through and no pics GIVE US SOME PICS any ways congrats again and time now to become a paying member so you have a crew shirt and koozies to go with the new boat................H :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Oh no here we go again!

Po for crying out load post some pics already and STOP making excuses for once. Just do it...

WakeDoc    471
I guess we can only call him Unicorn until he posts some pics...Unicorn, Unicorn, Unicorn.... :thumbsup:

I 2nd, Unicorn Poo until we see Photo Proof, take a photo tonight.

So CONGRATULATIONS Unicorn Poo (aka Big Po)... :thumbsup:

Unicorn Poo!!! LOL!!! Love the avatar too. It seems to fit. I am the same as Harold, I took pics of the boat when we went to look at it and picked it up from the dealer after we had to take it back to get everything signed.

duffymahoney    10

So Big Po has a nicer boat then me! Dammit

Big Po    1

LOL! It's ok Duffy... Good things come to those who wait.

And Duffy, anytime you're in Bama holler at me and you can have all the sessions you want.....Provided I get helped with the fuel bill, of course. This thing sucks the fuel DOWN!!!

And I will be changing the Avatar TONIGHT after I get some pics on my PC and off the camera. I actually have to go and get it right now from the lakehouse b/c my bank has to "inspect" it....which comes down to basically just checking the VIN numbers and stuff to make sure they match the registration. I have done all the paperwork, and as soon as they "inspect" it. It will be officially mine, b/c then they can do the UCC (registration) in my name.

I will take pics today with MY camera while it's in town and hooked to my truck....Since yall already know what that looks like.

Edited by Big Po

h20king    794

well get rolling take lots of pics inside and out and make sure you have boat insurance weather your state requires it or not also I herd that you will have to become a centurion to change your avatar $$so pay up sucka$$

Edited by h20king