h20king

August picture thread

DarksideR    1,679

The weather was crazy today, lightning, rain, clouds, wind, a bit of sun, and nobody around to mess up the calm waters!

looks like I get that constipated look when I try airs too :thumbsup:

post-848-1280899470_thumb.jpgpost-848-1280899483_thumb.jpg

post-848-1280899505_thumb.jpgpost-848-1280899519_thumb.jpg

post-848-1280899530_thumb.jpgpost-848-1280899542_thumb.jpg

post-848-1280899494_thumb.jpg

post-848-1280899456_thumb.jpg

DarksideR    1,679

AND! My wife went ropeless today too! She's stoked, thought this pic would be nice to share.

:thumbsup:post-848-1280900028_thumb.jpg :(

h20king    794

T and lake great pics love the stealth surfing some shadow casters would finish of lakes ride nicely and darksider great pics as well you should add the pic of your boat from the rear with its slump on to the pic contest great shot..........H

Dewey    0
T and lake great pics love the stealth surfing some shadow casters would finish of lakes ride nicely and darksider great pics as well you should add the pic of your boat from the rear with its slump on to the pic contest great shot..........H

X2 about the pic contest

DarksideR    1,679

Thanks fella's. I just might. I did enter some others.

Nice freeze frame air shot IROC! I can't quite get the tail out of the water yet.

Edited by DarksideR

DarksideR    1,679
more...devestation...lol.

post-115-1280969136_thumb.jpgpost-115-1280969158_thumb.jpgpost-115-1280969178_thumb.jpg

LMAO! Nice to see some action shots of ya islander! Does look a little choppy! You think that Sweet spot is a happy medium between the Bluelake and DD Pro model. We need something in between. Inland surfers web board selector says the Squirt is the right board for my wife. She likes the Phase 5 DD, but also wishes it had a bit more... ease of control/grip. Basically we're looking for a smaller, fast carving, easy to do airs board! :thumbsup: And it has to suite both of us! LOL. This probably isn't the right thread to ask this, but seeing you ride that Sweet Spot made me wonder.

Kyle    0

That's exactly what I was thinking.

LakeSurfer    10
You think that Sweet spot is a happy medium between the Bluelake and DD Pro model.

These boards are completely different. The Sweet Spot is a advanced (but not custom/pro) surf style board that you can get good airs and spins. The DD Carbon is the best skim board on the market and barely weights 4lbs. Also, riding these two boards is completely different. With that said, The Sweet Spot will make the Blue Lake fill like a heavy turtle and it is a happy medium between Blue Lake and true custom surf style (Flyboy, Shred Stixx, JWSM) board.

islander033    2
LMAO! Nice to see some action shots of ya islander!...

Thanks man!

These boards are completely different. The Sweet Spot is a advanced (but not custom/pro) surf style board that you can get good airs and spins. The DD Carbon is the best skim board on the market and barely weights 4lbs. Also, riding these two boards is completely different. With that said, The Sweet Spot will make the Blue Lake fill like a heavy turtle and it is a happy medium between Blue Lake and true custom surf style (Flyboy, Shred Stixx, JWSM) board.

What this guy ^^^ said.

duramat    462
Today was a bit rough...lol.

post-115-1280968682_thumb.jpgpost-115-1280968705_thumb.jpgpost-115-1280968723_thumb.jpg

LOOKIN GOOD ISLANDER!

Hopefully this weekend I'll be just as stylin as you with the new board! :thumbsup: Hopefully the wife will wont pull a "Bobbit" on me.......:whistle:

:surfing2:

islander033    2
LOOKIN GOOD ISLANDER!

....Hopefully the wife will wont pull a "Bobbit" on me.......:whistle:

Thanks dude.

NO BOBBIT!....NO BOBBIT! :thumbsup:

Glass today......still lots of carnage though.....lol.

post-115-1281067873_thumb.jpgpost-115-1281067883_thumb.jpg

post-115-1281067895_thumb.jpgpost-115-1281067906_thumb.jpg

post-115-1281067918_thumb.jpg

post-115-1281067929_thumb.jpg

DarksideR    1,679

Nice pics Islander!

What board did you just buy Dura?

So, you really don't pump the Sweetspot? You just put weight on the nose? Lazy mans board? :thumbsup: PERFECT :whistle:

islander033    2
.....So, you really don't pump the Sweetspot? You just put weight on the nose? Lazy mans board? :thumbsup: PERFECT :whistle:

LOL....I hit the gas + pump it for more speed.

duramat    462

Dark, I'm getting the sweetspot. I've been hearing good feedback on it, I'm itching for something new! I've tried the Ginsu and I loved the speed and handling, but I'm an Inland guy and many have been giving it good reveiws. Depending if I can I can break away from the wife for a short while I may even run down to

The pro shop and pick up that squirt too! My ultimate goal is to have a board avail for everyone to surf who comes out with me regardless of size and skill.

Bigcatpt    408
Dark, I'm getting the sweetspot. I've been hearing good feedback on it, I'm itching for something new! I've tried the Ginsu and I loved the speed and handling, but I'm an Inland guy and many have been giving it good reveiws. Depending if I can I can break away from the wife for a short while I may even run down to

The pro shop and pick up that squirt too! My ultimate goal is to have a board avail for everyone to surf who comes out with me regardless of size and skill.

So your gonna get me a new TWP Bazooka!!!! Your the best friend ever!!!! :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

LakeSurfer    10
My ultimate goal is to have a board avail for everyone to surf who comes out with me regardless of size and skill.

I have been told the IS Squirt is the new boat board of choice. If I did not already have IS Blue Lake, I would get the Squirt and use it as boat board.