Dale

Tower speakers for the Evolution tower

WakeDoc    471
So I bought the PRO 80x's and got them yesturday opened the box these things are enourmous! So I bought the evolution brackets and i cant figure out how the heck these things are going to hook to my tower if anyone has ever installed these please send me some pictures I called wetsounds, not sure if i didnt explain myself well or what but two people couldnt help me and they said i'd need to have someone call me back! Please help i want to get them on by tomorrow for this weekend!

I believe you will need to take them apart (take off front bezel) and bolt them to the tower throught the housing from the inside, call wet sounds and ask for Justin to verfiy.

Take some pics of the install and post them up to shorten the learning curve for the rest of us.

Burton158SM    0

We've got the DBot 5's on our Enzo 240 w/ evolution tower. They mount up awesome and the sound is unbelieveable. They are a little steep at @ $800 a pair, but well worth it. 4 of those along w/ 6 interior speakers and the 12" sub - you can hear us coming from 2 canyons over in Powell

Steve F    0

Could someone post a picture of the Metcraft OEM speaker mounts for their chrome bullets?

Thank you!