Wiggles

Anyone know what this would be called?

Wiggles    2

My buddies dad has a 247 and he has a wakesetter, and when they were doing there oil changes the other day I noticed that have this piece for there boats instead of having to hook up a fake lake under....

Anyone know what you would actually call this piece so I can look for it online vs going to the malibu dealer and probably paying a ton of $$$ for it...

Wiggles

post-1090-1276801559_thumb.jpg

post-1090-1276801571_thumb.jpg

Edited by Wiggles

Bigcatpt    408
My buddies dad has a 247 and he has a wakesetter, and when they were doing there oil changes the other day I noticed that have this piece for there boats instead of having to hook up a fake lake under....

Anyone know what you would actually call this piece so I can look for it online vs going to the malibu dealer and probably paying a ton of $$$ for it...

Wiggles

Is it a place to hook up a standard garden hose? And has a ball valve? If its what I am thinking its called a flush kit...

Edited by Bigcatpt

Wiggles    2

Sorry yeah realized the pics didn't attach, do you know what size hose the intake line is for the engine??

WakeDoc    471

Flush Pro make this one for around $100

39356.gif

this one was at iboats.com

Wiggles    2

I found one for 60.00 http://www.skidim.com/prodinfo.asp?number=DP6

but what I'm thinking I can just make my own with a with a brass or pvc T and ball valve maybe..... for a lot cheaper, does it have toihave one way check, since you could just shut off the ball valve to the thru hull, and then the water can only go to the motor?? I could probably build for under 10.00.. :sick:

Bigcatpt, said someone did this already, anyone remember the thread or who it was???

Wiggles

Edited by Wiggles

kgordon7378    0

Flush pro makes two different kits, one is just the unit that connects into the line. The other is the same, yet also includes a plate and hose that you mount into the side or back of the boat, thus eliminating the need to drag the hose into the boat.